Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

3T Brezza ii Nano & Team Basebars / 3T Extensions / Ritchey Stem
Quote | Reply
Emptying out the parts cabinet after purchasing a few things for builds that never happened. Let me know if pricing is off on anything and I'll reconsider (do more research). All pictures are here

3T Brezza ii Nano Ltd Carbon Aero Base Bar - Purchased but could not get to work for a recent bike build. Very narrow and very very fast. Good condition - $230, plus $15 Postage / Paypal fees

3T Brezza ii Team Carbon Base Bar & Aero Bar Extensions - Used for a while but wanted something else. Aero bars in good condition, a few scratches on the basebar as expected, including marks where I had to saw the end of a screw that I could not get loose. Selling as is with a low price but I believe it is structurally sound. Doesn’t come with mounting kit or pads, just the basebar and extensions only – would be willing to split - $100, plus $15 Postage / fees

Ritchey Adjustable Road Stem - Taken off a 2nd hand bike that did not work for me, though is very versatile and was set up in a very fast TT position. Condition as per photos. $100, plus $10 Postage / fees

Drop me a dm with any questions.
Last edited by: samills610: Oct 20, 20 8:44
Quote Reply
Re: Tririg Sigma X Stem / 3T Brezza ii Nano & Team Basebars / 3T Extensions / TT Shifters / Profile Design Bar, Stem, TT Levers / Stem / [samills610] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
PM sent on Sigma X
Quote Reply
Re: Tririg Sigma X Stem / 3T Brezza ii Nano & Team Basebars / 3T Extensions / Stem [samills610] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Photo link fixed and list updated
Quote Reply
Re: 3T Brezza ii Nano & Team Basebars / 3T Extensions / Ritchey Stem [samills610] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
hi, are the nanos still for sale?
Quote Reply
Re: 3T Brezza ii Nano & Team Basebars / 3T Extensions / Ritchey Stem [onj125] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
So far still available, a couple of people interested but no takers yet
Quote Reply
Re: 3T Brezza ii Nano & Team Basebars / 3T Extensions / Ritchey Stem [samills610] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bumb for the bars, extensions and stem still remaining
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Are the nano bars still available? Do you have any pictures of them?

ART, MDT, DNS, MPI, FST
Quote Reply
Re: 3T Brezza ii Nano & Team Basebars / 3T Extensions / Ritchey Stem [crob1229] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yep still available. Pictures are in this link
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Added a pair of Vaporflys that I forgot I had
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Updated the list and added a pair of Look Keo Blade Pedals
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
PM sent for the Pedals
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
How wide is the brezza team basebar? Also can you include a closer picture of where it got marked up by the saw? And you said you're willing to split if someone isn't interested in the extensions?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
DM sent on Bars.

BoulderCyclingCoach.com
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I know this is an older one. But can't find it anywhere.

Interested the 3T Brezza II nano.
Last edited by: Jon Don: Mar 28, 22 7:40
Quote Reply