Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Bont Cycling shoes options...Need help to define.
Quote | Reply
I'm buying a Bont shoes, but I didn't understand much the difference between Vaypor + / Vaypor S and Helix.
Of course, aesthetically, I can notice the difference.
But how about daily usage ? Feel during ride ? How about size ?
Can someone help ?
tks
Quote Reply
Re: Bont Cycling shoes options...Need help to define. [MTRIB] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Their North American distributor is active on this forum. You can reply to them at this thread or PM them at MC2 Bont. They were extremely helpful in picking out the right pair for me.

Seems that the Vaypor S is just the Vaypor + made with a synthetic material instead of leather. The Helix is going to be the same insole as both of those and the same synthetic upper as the Vaypor S, but a single BOA dial (and cable) that wraps around the shoe.

Their size wizard worked out just fine for me to pick out Vaypor S shoes this year. Measure later in the day and go up if you're between sizes. I wound up with a 47 wide but was really close to both 47 normal and 46.5 wide on their chart. 47 wide was the right call. I needed to buy different insoles to gain any arch support.

They are super stiff. I thought I owned stiff shoes in the past, but these are something else. After a few heat moldings, they make that nice sucking sound like a good pair of dress shoes when removing them.
Quote Reply