Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Where to get Nike Vaporfly in the UK
Quote | Reply
I'm trying to get my hands on a pair of the Nike Vaporfly (any model) in the UK. I just can't seem to find them anywhere. Does anyone know where I can get them, or which sites to watch for them?

I need a UK size 11.5

Thanks,

Tubs
Quote Reply
Re: Where to get Nike Vaporfly in the UK [Tubs] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
You just made some of my ebay decisions so much more sobering... I never found Next% work but could get the 4% to go so stockpiled boxes of those. Size 11.5...
Quote Reply
Re: Where to get Nike Vaporfly in the UK [Shambolic] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I was wondering with limited racing on the horizon does the market for this type of stuff stall or evaporate. I was going to get a new Tri bike but wondering if I even bother. I have an 8 year old model and if I all I do is small local events for the next 2 years then maybe it makes zero sense to spend on high performance gear.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'm not looking for a pair any more but my browser homepage is still the Nike website with mens running shoes sorted most expensive first. So when I open the browser a few times a day I'd see any vaporfly. You can also sign up for the Nike club and have the app send you notifications. No idea how noisy that is but you can always turn it off.

If any vaporfly would do maybe think about one of the other brands that do similar shoes. The Saucony and New Balance are supposed to be pretty good for instance.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Hey, I saw some in the Nike store in Oxford st, London yesterday. Didn't look for size 11.5- but worth giving them a ring to check.
Quote Reply
Re: Where to get Nike Vaporfly in the UK [devashish_paul] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yeah I have been thinking the same as I have some gear I want to sell and what the market is doing on high end second hand gear? Alas should there be no racing I'll use up my shoes on quicker training runs and get enjoyment out of them that way.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Be careful with Next%. I’ve seen many fake ones on eBay. Not sure on 4% and Alphafly though but be careful.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Just wanted to make sure you’d seen them listed as ‘coming soon’ on the UK site.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Hello Tubs,

https://www.nike.com/...-995d-6d044dae9e33_z

This is US but might work ...

They would need to ship to UK

Cheers, Neal

+1 mph Faster
Quote Reply
Re: Where to get Nike Vaporfly in the UK [nealhe] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Re: Alphafly-
There's a distribution center in Belgium for the EMEA market and I believe that product drops have their own schedule there that sometimes but not always align with the US release schedule.

OP- Best to sign up with the Nike app as a plus member and keep an eye out for the announcements which come out a few days ahead of the actual drop date.

Aside from that, the 4% is usually available at this point while the Vaporfly NEXT% gets color scheme drops that only hold til they're sold out. (Pink was first, then Green, then BRS, now the original Tokyo color scheme in step with the Alphafly)

Once you have the app, you can favourite the shoes which will usually give you reminders of when they're available

808 > NYC > PDX > YVR
2024 Races: Taupo
Quote Reply