Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

FS: Project One Trek Speed Concept Di2 size Large
Quote | Reply
Hello, for sale is a size large Project One Trek Speed Concept Di2. The bike, as equipped with all the accessories out the door with tax at the Trek dealer, would be $7,600. My asking price is $5,500. I would ask that you take a look at this one and see that you’ll think it’s brand new. That’s because I’ve only ridden it twice for fitting and it has less than 5 miles on it. Sad but true. Many bikes you buy new at the dealer will have more miles on them as they’ve been taken for several test rides.

How it’s spec’d, to name a few:
Shimano Ultegra Di2 8050 11spd w/shifters on extensions and brakes
Di2 charger included
Shimano Wireless Bluetooth unit, EW-WU111
Aero package with Shark Fin/rear brake cover and aero bars
Ultegra Cranks 170mm, 52/36
Ultegra Cassette 11-28
Wheels full carbon Bontrager Aeolus Pro5, tubeless ready, 25mm tires
DuoTrap speed and cadence sensor installed
Top Tube Storage
Rear Draft Box seat tube storage
Bontrager BTA (between the arms) carbon water bottle cage w/bracket
Currently installed is the high/far stem with no height spacers
Additionally included is a near/far stem and three height spacers
Equip this bike with the pedals of your own choice as pedals are not included.
**as an option, I would sell this for $4900 without the wheels as pictured, instead I’d include traditional Bontrager wheels for training.

This bike is pristine as you would buy at the dealer new. I encourage you to take a look and see for yourself and they are also incredibly hard to come buy, with several, even 6 month wait for them in some cases depending how it’s equipped. Trek Project One is a beautiful way to get the exact bike you want and it’s worth it.

I live in Chapel Hill, NC just off I40 exit 270. I can meet or even deliver within a reasonable distance. I prefer not to ship at this time. I’m asking $5,500 and will accept cash, PayPal or Venmo as long as you pay the fees. I’ll also sell it without the wheels/tires/cassette for 4K shipped.
Thank you,
Adam
252-259-7346
***Please ask for pics if you’re interested with a number for me to text them to, thanks. Having trouble uploading.
Last edited by: albush1: Aug 28, 20 9:47
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Project One Trek Speed Concept Di2 size Large [albush1] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hello, price lowered to 5,500 for the complete bike and accessories, or 4K for the bike And accessories without the wheels/tires/cassette shipped. Additionally, I’d consider trading down + cash on your end for the right gravel bike, size 56ish.
Last edited by: albush1: Aug 28, 20 9:54
Quote Reply