Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Which one of you did this?
Quote | Reply
Crashed Coach Coughlin.

Another man on a racing bike, in the words of Coughlin, "comes out of nowhere and clips the front of my bike."
Quote Reply
Re: Which one of you did this? [Dolfan] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Haha. I thought of ST as soon as I read the story yesterday.

Well played.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Which got me thinking.

My ride today:

Woke-up, tossed on some baggy Mt Bike shorts and an old T-shirt, and grabbed my road bike. And just started wandering.
Road the multi-use path along the river (wore a mask), explored some high end neighborhoods a few towns over. Listened to Van Halen. Made my way home, climbed one of my training hills. Dropped a few guys from a local club on the flats.

No Strava. No GPS watch data. I dunno. Road 40, maybe 60 miles? Ha.

Was just fun.
Last edited by: WannaB: Aug 2, 20 10:43
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Dolfan wrote:
Crashed Coach Coughlin.

Another man on a racing bike, in the words of Coughlin, "comes out of nowhere and clips the front of my bike."

I had a DB almost do that to me a couple weeks ago. I was just cruising my own pace and this idiot decided everyone is racing and he would dive in front of people. Random dude in front of me had the same thing happen.
I caught up to the idiot and he thought I was trying to race him. Pretty sure he could tell from my word choice I wasn't racing.
Quote Reply
Re: Which one of you did this? [WannaB] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
For the record, that scrape on my chainstay has been there for years.

ECMGN Therapy Silicon Valley:
Depression, Neurocognitive problems, Dementias (Testing and Evaluation), Trauma and PTSD, Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI)
Quote Reply