Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

2018 BMC TimeMachine02 Dura Ace Di2
Quote | Reply
2018 BMC TimeMachine02 ONE - Dura Ace Di2 M/L

Bought this bike from someone who was getting out of the triathlon scene. Stock it was a Ultegra Di2 build with some Mavic aero wheels that were actually foam, not carbon fiber (weird stuff). Stripped it down and built it back up with Dura Ace Di2. Used it for training for 2018-2019 season and did one race with it before stumbling upon another TT bike.

The Build:
-2018 BMC TimeMachine02 Framset Medium/Large (stack 514, reach 418 - check geometry charts because of the 2 seat post positions - for reference I ride a 54/56cm road bikes)
-Shimano Dura Ace 9000 Di2 groupset (Front/Rear Derailleur, Crankset 52t/38t 165mm, 11-28t (Ultegra Cassette) Dura Ace shifters/brake and aero bar shifter)
-HED Jet 6/9 Combo Tubeless ready clinchers (not currently set up tubeless but taped for it)
-Upgraded Profile Design Aeria base bar with brand new Zipp Vulka Alumina Evo 110 extensions (hence the no tape job yet)
-Matching Orange bottle cages
-X-Lab Stealth Pocket 100 top tube bag
-Upgraded TRP T860 Direct Mount Brake
-TRP rear brake to accommodate Stages/4ii/Pioneer Power Meter
-Di2 charger and BMC Tool box included
-Continental GatorSkins currently on the bike (I live in Arizona and there are thorns everywhere... Roasting ok in comments)
-Your choice of stem size (100 aluminum, 100 carbon, 120 aluminum)
-Black or orange bar tape included
-Would prefer to keep the ISM PR 2.0 saddle but can sell it with the bike

Pedal to saddle is currently 91cm. There is about 5cm of adjustment up from 91cm (96cm) until BMC recommends a longer seat post. It is currently set up in the tri position but can also be set up in the TT position (where the current storage box is located - with different seat post). I do have an extra seat post for that option for extra $$$. I can also throw in an X-Lab Super Wing if wanted. I also have HED Jet Disc Tubeless Clincher (see pics) for some extra coin as well.

MSRP was $6,200 with the Ultegra Di2 Build and foam aero Mavic wheelset. Can negotiate on price but leave the low balls at home please and thank you. Can also part it out but would prefer to sell it as a whole bike. This thing is a rocket ship!
Offers and trades welcome!
Quote Reply
Re: 2018 BMC TimeMachine02 Dura Ace Di2 [EndurancePhysio] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Pics don't work
Quote Reply