Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Torch 3 vs. S-Works shoes?
Quote | Reply
I’m looking at getting either the Specialized Torch 3.0 or S-Works road shoes. Anyone have experience with these shoes? Likes? Dislikes? Is it worth the $175 to go with the S-Works?

Habitual line stepper.
Quote Reply
Re: Torch 3 vs. S-Works shoes? [zeusrun] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Can't speak about the Torch, but I have been wearing S-Works road shoes for about ten years or so. I love them. If they fit your feet, go for it. That said, I understand the Torch has the boas, which is a key part of the S-Works - so I'd bet they're nice shoes, too.
Quote Reply
Re: Torch 3 vs. S-Works shoes? [cholla] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I have the Torch3. They fit me very well. Tried the S-Works and they didn't have the toe box space I wanted. Very different fit. I have had them 2 years and they are great, but are showing their wear. Going with Shimano for next shoes. Hoping they last longer.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I've had the Torch 3.0 shoes for about 2 months and I'm very happy with them. I had the predecessor to them for about 3 years. The Torch 3.0 shoes fit me very well while the S Works had a much different fit. They felt narrower through through the toe box and they seem to pinch my achilles a bit. Definitely try them both on as they do fit quite differently.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I recently invested in the s-works shoes myself and I would say I moved from a shoe similar to the torch. I won’t go back to another shoe. The sworks are amazing.
Quote Reply