Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: What is your Dream Bike? [quinnserfa] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Newest generation S-works Tarmac Di2 with Zipp NSW wheels. Bought it last year for my 50th! Next in line would be a Moots Routt RSL or a fully loaded Parlee Chebacco.

Colorado Triathlon Company, CO2UT 2021, Crooked Gravel 2022, Steamboat Gravel 2022
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Cervelo S5. Enve wheels.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I have it.....Trek Speed Concept
Quote Reply
Re: What is your Dream Bike? [ericlambi] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'm good but thanks though! I'll have to ask Weston why they stopped or if they will start making some in the future with disc brakes. That would be something...like a tubeless version.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Not long finished mine... Dimond Mogul, Shimano Dura Ace DI2, Cannondale cranks, SRM powermeter, Speedplay aero pedals, Dash seatpost and integrated saddle, Pro Missile base bar with custom extensions, Rotor Q rings, KMC chain, Supacaz carbon cages, Hed H3+ rims and a Jet disc for race day & GP5000 TL tyres :)

https://www.instagram.com/p/CBVQ-JpBvYv/

I still have to put the fluro decals from Inkmyride on...

https://www.instagram.com/p/B_BK2--nvll/
Last edited by: Shambolic: Jul 23, 20 2:50
Quote Reply
Re: What is your Dream Bike? [Rideon77] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
With you on that - my SC is awesome. I'd just like the reach to be an inch or two longer in the top tube so I can get the cups and aero bar end where I want them, and the base bar an inch or two further away.
And Di2, but that's coming anyway.
Perhaps an upgrade from HED 3-spoke/PRO disc and tubs at some point, but I could get that wattage gain by shaving my legs.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
My dream bike for the foreseeable future is a somewhat aero yet gravel friendly all roads bike, but a 1X.

Maybe something along the lines of the Cervelo Aspero. It would need to geared a good deal higher than the standard 1X chain ring that
most gravel 1X bikes have. That's because it will also be my de facto tri bike and local bike club tt bike (I'm very recreational now).

I would like a 50 tooth oval chain ring and can skate by on that. I don't live in a very hilly part of the world so a 50 X 40 low gear would be plenty.
I would obviously have at least two sets of wheels, proper gravel wheels and decent road wheels with the fastest 28s I can find.

I would have short aero bars on it full time if for no other reason to add an additional hand position for aero cruising.

Find out what it is in life that you don't do well, then don't
do that thing.
Last edited by: pattersonpaul: Jul 27, 20 10:04
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I already got my dream bike ....

---
Long Distance PB: 8:25
Instagram: larsschmidttri
Last edited by: Schmidt-DK: Jul 27, 20 10:59
Quote Reply
Re: What is your Dream Bike? [lightheir] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I have mine. Ventum One with ENVE 7.8 wheelset, ISM PS 1.0 saddle, Di2 electronic shift, Xlab aero cage/pouch.
Quote Reply

Prev Next