Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

TriRig Omega X pad-holder screw specs
Quote | Reply
I am switching my wheels between alu and carbon on my tri bike for training / racing and change the pads accordingly.

Now I need spare parts. Don’t feel like buying new pad holders for $30 (per wheel).

1. The bolts that hold the pad holders In the brake (3mm hex - really? and seems like soft metal) is stripped. Anybody know the spec of those bolts?

2. I lost one of the small screws that fix the pad in the pad holder (2mm hex). Need that spec too.

If you have a good source to get them, that is also much appreciated.

Thx.
Mick
Last edited by: BrickMick: Jul 19, 20 15:27
Quote Reply
Re: TriRig Omega X pad-holder screw specs [BrickMick] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I would send an email to TriRig.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Quote Reply
Re: TriRig Omega X pad-holder screw specs [davetallo] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply

davetallo wrote:
Specs are here.

https://www.tririg.com/...mp;page=installation

Awesome. Hadn’t seen that before. That’ll help.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I lost one of those screws and TriRig sent new ones, no charge.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
You can always email us - support@tririg.com - but as others have mentioned, we do list all the specs. ALSO, you mention having lost the M4 x 6mm set screw from your brake lever, which adjusts pad stance width. We include two extras of that screw with every brake sold, so if you still have your original packaging, you already have those.

Thanks!

--
TriRig.com
Quote Reply
Re: TriRig Omega X pad-holder screw specs [TriRig] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Dear TriRig,
Awesome that your are responding here.
I did meanwhile sent an email out to you guys asking for spare.

On the M4x6mm, maybe I wasn’t clear in my description. The one I lost is the only M3x8mm that fixes the brake pad in the brake pad holder. The pad stance adjustment screw I have and I have the spares too.

Thank you.
Mick.

TriRig wrote:
You can always email us - support@tririg.com - but as others have mentioned, we do list all the specs. ALSO, you mention having lost the M4 x 6mm set screw from your brake lever, which adjusts pad stance width. We include two extras of that screw with every brake sold, so if you still have your original packaging, you already have those.

Thanks!
Quote Reply