Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Anybody else waiting for the absolute last sec to enter IMTX so you don't get hosed on cancellation?
Quote | Reply
Or is it just me?

bobo

"What's good for me ain't necessarily good for the weak-minded."
Quote Reply
Re: Anybody else waiting for the absolute last sec to enter IMTX so you don't get hosed on cancellation? [bobo] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Pretty sure there are bunch of people doing that for a bunch of races. IMTX will most likely be cancelled, I would if you are looking for a last minute race that IMFL is more likely to happen than Texas (still a bit of a long shot though).
Last edited by: BGildenstern: Jul 12, 20 19:21
Quote Reply
Re: Anybody else waiting for the absolute last sec to enter IMTX so you don't get hosed on cancellation? [bobo] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I am holding out for IM NC 70.3 but looking at the latest numbers I don't see much of a chance of it happening.

All I Wanted Was A Pepsi, Just One Pepsi

Team Zoot, Team Zoot Mid-Atlantic

Quote Reply
Re: Anybody else waiting for the absolute last sec to enter IMTX so you don't get hosed on cancellation? [Billabong] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
You’re talking 2021, right?!
Quote Reply
Re: Anybody else waiting for the absolute last sec to enter IMTX so you don't get hosed on cancellation? [Billabong] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Billabong wrote:
I am holding out for IM NC 70.3 but looking at the latest numbers I don't see much of a chance of it happening.

No way IM 70.3 NC happens.....Gov Cooper would send in the National Guard if he had to......

Pink? Maybe. Maybe not. You decide.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I’m not registering for any more triathlons until I see other events actually happening. I now have 4 carryover registrations for 2021 due to cancellations, including IMTX and Escape from Alcatraz. My 2021 calendar is already pretty full, assuming racing restarts by then.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
i was fairly hopeful that oilman was going to happen in conroe in november, but with whats going on in houston right now, my hope is slowly fading.

80/20 Endurance Ambassador
Quote Reply
Re: Anybody else waiting for the absolute last sec to enter IMTX so you don't get hosed on cancellation? [SwizBeats] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
SwizBeats wrote:

Currently scheduled for October 17, 2020 but like JAParker24 said the governor would send in the National Guard if he had to

All I Wanted Was A Pepsi, Just One Pepsi

Team Zoot, Team Zoot Mid-Atlantic

Quote Reply
Re: Anybody else waiting for the absolute last sec to enter IMTX so you don't get hosed on cancellation? [SwizBeats] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
SwizBeats wrote:

It is far more likely that 2021 is canceled than 2020 takes place.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
It just seems like dumb money to sign up for anything at this point. You're just asking to be disappointed and/or angry when the event is cancelled.
Quote Reply