Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Active Pass. - Today’s Plan warning
Quote | Reply
I was already looking to try Today’s Plan when I say active pass. Active pass comes with a years prescription to today’s plan. Thought it looked like good value with today’s plan included. I even email active pass to ensure it include everything today’s plan included for $99 and was told it did. I then did today’s plan 7 day trial and liked the program. So I signed up for active pass on July 1st. Followed all the instructions only to be able to get today’s plan free version Emailed active pass the next day thinking it would be a easy fix. But no such luck. I was told the this benefit is only good for new users to today’s plan. And since I had a account they would have to get it worked around. No where does active pass tell you this nor in the email they sent asking what was included. And the only account I had with today’s plan was a free trial. Multiple emails to active pass and issue still not resolved. Now getting slow responses to emails. Just beware if you already have a today’s plan account and where thinking on using active pass.

https://www.triathlete.com/...43c735f#_active-pass
Quote Reply
Re: Active Pass. - Today’s Plan warning [m4mike] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Why not just create a "new" account, surely you wouldn't be losing much off your free 7 day trial account?

-Brad Williams
Website | Twitter: @BW_Tri |Instagram: @BW_Tri | Strava | Co-Founder & Coach at: KIS Coaching
Partnered with: Zoot Sports | Precision Fuel &Hydration | ISM
Quote Reply
Re: Active Pass. - Today’s Plan warning [m4mike] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I am in the same boat. Todaysplan has been very quick to respond, said active pass would need to change my email to a different one and then create a new Todaysplan account using that email. Then they would move all my data over.
However crickets from the activepass side.
Quote Reply
Re: Active Pass. - Today’s Plan warning [@BW_Tri] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Working with active pass on this. But they are very slow
Quote Reply