Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

WTB - climbing riser block
Quote | Reply
Anyone looking to get rid of their climbing riser block? I've been using books but the wheel moves around a lot. Shipping to 06880. Thanks
Last edited by: baldiesrt: Jul 9, 20 10:29
Quote Reply
Re: WTB - climbing riser block [baldiesrt] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
You're better off buying one local instead. I see REI has them on sale for just under $20 currently via a quick Google search for the Cycleops brand one.

I've got one of those Cycleops one that I don't use and checked shipping costs....it's more to ship it than it is to buy a brand new one locally. For reference I'mm seeing nearly $50 shipping quotes from USPS from my neck of the woods to your zip code). It does make a good placeholder for an giant core/yoga ball though.
Quote Reply
Re: WTB - climbing riser block [loxx0050] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I have one. I'd like to get $8 before shipping.
Quote Reply
Re: WTB - climbing riser block [BarbBikeTechie] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
BarbBikeTechie wrote:
I have one. I'd like to get $8 before shipping.

I don't know why you replied to my post those don't look like climbing blocks to me and instead look like leveling blocks. I also have one of those that looks like the bigger one in your pic posted (also Cycleops brand since I used to have a Fluid2 trainer I used them with).
Last edited by: loxx0050: Jul 11, 20 8:26
Quote Reply
Re: WTB - climbing riser block [loxx0050] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sorry for the inconvenience. I thought I was replying to the 1st guy who based on his comment of using telephone books was looking for something like this.
Quote Reply