Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Bib Shorts
Quote | Reply
Not sure when this topic was last discussed, but I'd like to hear from others what brand/model of bib shorts is there preferred goto and what they like about it. TIA.

-C
Quote Reply
Re: Bib Shorts [clee72] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Innerforce sports, wattie ink, santini. I don’t care for bibs, they make me feel that I’m overheating quicker.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
clee72 wrote:
Not sure when this topic was last discussed, but I'd like to hear from others what brand/model of bib shorts is there preferred goto and what they like about it. TIA.

-C
https://forum.slowtwitch.com/...cling_Bibs_P7227547/[/url]
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Covered here:
https://forum.slowtwitch.com/...string=bibs#p7227547

FWIW, just got some Castelli Free Aero Race bibs and they are great (top flight pad [Progetto X2]....has two layers that can slide on each other).

Assos gets a lot of love in the "cost is no object" category.

ECMGN Therapy Silicon Valley:
Depression, Neurocognitive problems, Dementias (Testing and Evaluation), Trauma and PTSD, Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI)
Quote Reply
Re: Bib Shorts [Titanflexr] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks for the link. Appreciate the quick assist.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Fusion Sli Tri tights.
Super quality.
Cant recomment choosing the cheaper version.
Have 2 pairs of the Sli tri tights and getting a third pair next week
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I've always LOVED the desoto 400 mile bibs
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
DeSoto fly bib. My go to for all cycling & running (some swimming, too!)

Pink? Maybe. Maybe not. You decide.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I love DeSoto 400 mile bibs.....although the fitting is a bit weird for me. Bottoms fit fine while the top is a bit loose - only brand I have this "fit" with.

Always loved LG bibs but recently bought a number of Pactimo bibs (and tops). This is my new favorite brand! They often have a 20,30,40% off sales so that's when I buy.

Always wanted to try Wattie Ink, but their designs are hit or miss with me....all the resent ones have been a miss in my book.....and anything I like is never in my size.

HATE the Castelli bibs I have
Quote Reply
Re: Bib Shorts [MKirk] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Just got a pair of the Wattie Ink cargo bibs and they are pretty badass. Pricey but super high quality and the cargo pockets are great for some additional storage. I think they come in solid black.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I personally have become a big fan of the rapha and giordana bibs. Tried them both for the first time this year and they are the only ones I want to ride in now. Super comfortable
Quote Reply