Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

FS: 2013 Speed Concept fork and seatpost
Quote | Reply
Make an offer - fork and seatpost from 2013 Speed Concept 7-series, Medium. (the frame is cracked, but the fork and seatpost are fine).

@floathammerholdon | @partners_in_tri
Last edited by: cloy: Dec 2, 21 7:13
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Power2Max and Stages (Dura-Ace) Power Meters [cloy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
PM sent. Thanks
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Power2Max and Stages (Dura-Ace) Powermeters; Speed Concept parts; Bontrager Saddle; SRAM Aero 55T chainring [cloy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
bump -- added a bunch of new stuff.

Quote Reply
Re: FS: Power2Max and Stages (Dura-Ace) Powermeters; Speed Concept parts; Bontrager Saddle; SRAM Aero 55T chainring [cloy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump.

Added a fork from the old 2013 Speed Concept.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Can the P2Max run with English BB?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bump with new prices. I'm sick of looking at this stuff.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
PM sent
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Interested in one of the power meters. I have cervelo p2 with shimano groupset. I’m slightly newer to cycling. Which of these would work better for me?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bump.

Added a North Pole Engineering Ant+ to BLE transmitter - CABLE

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Pm sent on bridge
Quote Reply
Re: FS: North Pole Engineering CABLE; Power2Max and Stages (Dura-Ace) Powermeters; Speed Concept parts; Bontrager Saddle; SRAM Aero 55T chainring [cloy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
PM sent on power meter.
Quote Reply
Re: FS: North Pole Engineering CABLE; Power2Max and Stages (Dura-Ace) Powermeters; Speed Concept parts; Bontrager Saddle; SRAM Aero 55T chainring [cloy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Are these still available??

(1) $200 shipped - Shimano Dura-Ace 9000 with Stages Left Arm powermeter; gen-2; 172.5 mm crank length; this is a take-off from a bike I bought used. There is some scuffing on the crank arm by a shoe caused by a poor cleat set-up (not my doing, prior owner). I use power2max, so I have no use for it. I've ridden with it twice, and it works perfectly fine and is insanely light compared to a power2max spider-based system.

(2) $200 shipped - 130 BCD Power2Max Classic powermeter - comes with 172.5 and 165 mm FSA Gossamer crank arms; Used this on my speed concept for quite a while, but the thing is freaking bulletproof. I've never had any issues with it whatsoever. If interested, I can include the megaexo bottom bracket adapter to make it fit BB86.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
PM sent to you! Thank you!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
PM sent
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Power2Max Powermeter; Speed Concept parts [cloy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
TTT

All PMs responded to.

The only thing I have left is the Power2Max Classic Powermeter.

Quote Reply
Re: FS: North Pole Engineering CABLE; Power2Max and Stages (Dura-Ace) Powermeters; Speed Concept parts; Bontrager Saddle; SRAM Aero 55T chainring [darnellrm] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
darnellrm wrote:
Are these still available??

(1) $200 shipped - Shimano Dura-Ace 9000 with Stages Left Arm powermeter; gen-2; 172.5 mm crank length; this is a take-off from a bike I bought used. There is some scuffing on the crank arm by a shoe caused by a poor cleat set-up (not my doing, prior owner). I use power2max, so I have no use for it. I've ridden with it twice, and it works perfectly fine and is insanely light compared to a power2max spider-based system.

(2) $200 shipped - 130 BCD Power2Max Classic powermeter - comes with 172.5 and 165 mm FSA Gossamer crank arms; Used this on my speed concept for quite a while, but the thing is freaking bulletproof. I've never had any issues with it whatsoever. If interested, I can include the megaexo bottom bracket adapter to make it fit BB86.

The DA one is gone, but the P2M one is still available.

Quote Reply
Re: FS: Power2Max Powermeter; Speed Concept parts [cloy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Do you have any of the small parts from the SC 7 frame?
Looking for things like:
* seatpost binder
* headset
* derailleur hanger
* bottom bracket guide
* top tube cable grommet (triangle)
* other cable grommet/guides
* brake cover

I bought a SC 7 frame from facebook and the seller neglected to include the small parts and now I can't get him to respond.
Last edited by: tylerwal: Jun 8, 21 13:34
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Speed Concept parts [cloy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Looking for a 15mm mono spacer. Have the other 3.
And the BTA mount
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Speed Concept parts [eclouis] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump for the 2013 Speed Concept seatpost and fork!

Quote Reply