Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Felt AR3 w/Campy 11 Speed EPS- size 56
Quote | Reply
MSRP $5300. My loss is your gain- spent a lot of money on this bike, only to have to give up riding due to injury. Felt size 56 but fits more like a 58. Great looking, riding and performing bike in good condition. Upgraded cranks and BB to Chorus 11.

Price: $1200 OBO, plus ship

The AR is highly regarded and tested as the fastest aerobike by Aerogeeks. "Out past +/- 5 degrees, Felt's new wonder bike is literally unrivaled in the category, posting a drag curve that plunges to a 90g drag delta on the non-drive side--compared with the S5 at 12.5 deg--and maintains that lead through the rest of the sweep. On the drive side, the test AR maintains a lead of around 75g from -10 to -15 against the Cerv lo, though the gap closes a touch out past -15 yaw. Against the S5, the newest bike from Felt Racing Division handily takes the win in the war on drag. Against the rest of the competition in the category, the data speaks for itself--the war was over before it even began--2014 sees a new king of the aero road bike in the Felt AR."

Specs:
Felt Aero Road UHC Advanced carbon fiber, MMC w/ InsideOut construction, BB30, carbon fiber dropouts, 7075 CNC aluminum replaceable rear derailleur hanger, electronic-specific internal cable routing
Fork: Felt Aero Road UHC Ultimate carbon fiber monocoque construction, AeroTaper 1.125" - 1.25" carbon fiber steerer tube w/ integrated crown race, crown, blades & dropouts
Drivetrain: Campagnolo Athena EPS shifters, Campagnolo Athena EPS derailleurs, Campagnolo Chorus crankset, KMC X11 11-speed chain, Campagnolo Chorus cassette
Components:
3T handlebar, 3T ARX II stem, Felt Vibration Reducing Aero Road flip position UHC carbon fiber w/ Comfort Module internal seatpost, Vittoria Rubino Pro Slick tires
Wheelset: Campagnolo Scirocco 35 Wheelset

Can't seem to get pics to upload so PM for pics.
Quote Reply
Re: Felt AR3 w/Campy 11 Speed EPS- size 56 [Allezdude] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Can you pm me photos?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
PM sent
Quote Reply
Re: Felt AR3 w/Campy 11 Speed EPS- size 56 [Scoottr] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
can you send me some picts, thanks

someday I will put something funny here.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Hello,
Very interested, could you send me a PM with the pictures? Also, what year is the frame?
Thanks!
Dan
Quote Reply