Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Ostentatious displays of wealth a COVID 4th [windywave] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
You can say you'll cut off China all you want, the American people ain't having it. Celebrating the 4th of July or any other holiday is practically impossible without cheap Chinese products. At least not the way Americans celebrate.
Quote Reply
Re: Ostentatious displays of wealth a COVID 4th [FishyJoe] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
FishyJoe wrote:
You can say you'll cut off China all you want, the American people ain't having it. Celebrating the 4th of July or any other holiday is practically impossible without cheap Chinese products. At least not the way Americans celebrate.

Italians make better fireworks
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
windywave wrote:
FishyJoe wrote:

Americans aren't going to pay for better fireworks. They are going to buy the cheapest.
Quote Reply
Re: Ostentatious displays of wealth a COVID 4th [FishyJoe] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
FishyJoe wrote:
windywave wrote:
FishyJoe wrote:

Americans aren't going to pay for better fireworks. They are going to buy the cheapest.

Well if italian is the only thing available....
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
so on next door today people were losing their minds about the fireworks.

Wild animals dying
Dogs and cats running
Soldiers with PTSD having mental breakdowns
"First responders" having to go into burning buildings

Now mind you no one found any dead animals

No one actually lost a pet

No one actually knows a vet with ptsd that was effected (anecdotally the two guys I know who probably have it undiagnosed or just don't talk about the issue live fireworks)

No house fires

But it could have happened

My favorite was a very big defund the police woman going on and on about how illegal fireworks are... she got lit up

I'm good with fireworks til about 11 then i'm contemplating calling the cops if you wake up the baby. No need to last night
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
windywave wrote:
FishyJoe wrote:
windywave wrote:
FishyJoe wrote:

Well if italian is the only thing available....

Good luck with that.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Here's what Los Angeles was like, though from my perch there that night I didn't hear a thing.

https://www.instagram.com/...rce=ig_web_copy_link

https://www.instagram.com/...rce=ig_web_copy_link

War is god
Quote Reply

Prev Next