Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Kipsang doping violation ban
Quote | Reply
Quote Reply
Re: Kipsang doping violation ban [BrianMancini] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
No sympathy.

Submitted a photo of a car accident from several months prior. Lied and said he was stuck in traffic. It's either deceit or negligence. Not the way you want to end your running career.
Quote Reply
Re: Kipsang doping violation ban [Durhamskier] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Just another cheater to get caught. Sad part is it casts doubt over everybody whether they are legitimate or not
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I never got these missed tests things... This is a lot of effort for one of the missed tests, but no dispute of the others? I get missing one by accident, not being where you said on your whereabouts form because you forgot... But after that I would be so paranoid, I'd make sure to stick to/update my whereabouts to not risk a second strike... to miss 4 tests means you're actively trying to not get tested... or at least not get tested at specific times, where you are likely to produce questionable samples...

The whole fake accident thing is ludicrous, better to take a knife to your tire and say you got a flat... a tow and a tire change seems like a small price to pay to avoid a 4 year ban... 20 years ago, I get it, thinking you could get away with stuff, these days, it blows my mind that people think they can pull a fast one. They will get caught eventually, in the meantime they are stealing results from the people who are actually clean...
Quote Reply
Re: Kipsang doping violation ban [Vegaskid] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
that should be a blessing that it casts doubt on 2:03 performances, at least people are wanting to seek the truth than live continuously in a lie.
Quote Reply
Re: Kipsang doping violation ban [Vegaskid] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Vegaskid wrote:
Just another cheater to get caught. Sad part is it casts doubt over everybody whether they are legitimate or not

Nobody is legitimate

Eric Reid AeroFit | Instagram Portfolio
Aerodynamic Retul Bike Fitting

“You are experiencing the criminal coverup of a foreign backed fascist hostile takeover of a mafia shakedown of an authoritarian religious slow motion coup. Persuade people to vote for Democracy.”
Quote Reply
Re: Kipsang doping violation ban [ericMPro] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Kenyans don't dope because it doesn't help them. One of their coaches - Renato Canova - said so, so it must be true.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
ericMPro wrote:
Vegaskid wrote:

Nobody is legitimate

Unfortunately this is probably true.

Let food be thy medicine...
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
"We emphasise that there is no case of use of doping. No prohibited substance was ever found."

They are using the Trump Covid-19 line of defense. No testing solves doping problems.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
There's only one way to ensure nobody tests positive...stop testing :)
Quote Reply
Re: Kipsang doping violation ban [jaretj] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Kipsang the only guy ever to beat Kipchoge in a marathon! Always wondered about that one!!

https://www.youtube.com/...8ET4EAg&index=37
Quote Reply
Re: Kipsang doping violation ban [Trirunner] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Trirunner wrote:
"We emphasise that there is no case of use of doping. No prohibited substance was ever found."

They are using the Trump Covid-19 line of defense. No testing solves doping problems.

You forgot that we would all be racing by April. To be fair he didn’t say which April.
Quote Reply