Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Canadian Hospitality at its finest
Quote | Reply
https://apple.news/AQ3xbdZ70Teeldwpq068kRA

Canadians with US plates are being harassed. Lovely.

How does Danny Hart sit down with balls that big?
Last edited by: BLeP: Jul 3, 20 7:09
Quote Reply
Re: Canadian Hospitality at its finest [BLeP] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
While I don't agree with the harassment, I do fully agree with calling police if you see American plates and letting the cops ask what's up.

Also, that lady in the article saying she has every right to be here. That may be true, if you've self isolated for 14 days after leaving Houston.

I don't care if you're a Canadian living the in US, if you come back, self isolated for a couple of weeks first.

Long Chile was a silly place.
Quote Reply
Re: Canadian Hospitality at its finest [LCtriguy1] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
LCtriguy1 wrote:
While I don't agree with the harassment, I do fully agree with calling police if you see American plates and letting the cops ask what's up.

Also, that lady in the article saying she has every right to be here. That may be true, if you've self isolated for 14 days after leaving Houston.

I don't care if you're a Canadian living the in US, if you come back, self isolated for a couple of weeks first.

So is that the Canadian equivalent of “That car doesnt belong in this neighborhood, so Im gonna call the cops on them?” Half pink!

I agree with you. As long as we all agree that it means skipping giving people the benefit of the doubt.
Quote Reply
Re: Canadian Hospitality at its finest [Yeeper] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yeeper wrote:
LCtriguy1 wrote:

So is that the Canadian equivalent of “That car doesnt belong in this neighborhood, so Im gonna call the cops on them?” Half pink!

I agree with you. As long as we all agree that it means skipping giving people the benefit of the doubt.

A coworker of mine has a California licence and California plates. Basically he’s been too lazy to get Canadian plates. He has dual citizenship and every right to be here without being harassed.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I am driving in Nova Scotia with Arizona plates. No harassment yet. Any yes, I self isolated and even had a visit and several calls from the RCMP to make sure.

Andrew Inkpen
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
BLeP wrote:
Yeeper wrote:
LCtriguy1 wrote:

A coworker of mine has a California licence and California plates. Basically he’s been too lazy to get Canadian plates. He has dual citizenship and every right to be here without being harassed.

Sorry, I meant that I agreed that people should just suck it up and self quarantine, no questions asked. I dont fully believe in the harassment part, its very situational, and should not be taken lightly.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
BLeP wrote:

Depends on how long he has lived in Ontario and how long he is planning on living here.
Quote Reply
Re: Canadian Hospitality at its finest [Durhamskier] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
He’s been here for a year. Don’t know when how long he’s staying.

I don’t know the rules, he says that as long as he has a Valid California licence he can use California plates.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
BLeP wrote:
He’s been here for a year. Don’t know when how long he’s staying.

I don’t know the rules, he says that as long as he has a Valid California licence he can use California plates.

He's wrong. https://www.brokerlink.ca/...ce-plates-in-ontario
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'm so sorry for the systemic harassment your lazy friend is going though

/eyeroll
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I think it's about time to start putting more guns in the hands of your fellow Canadians.

Take a short break from ST and read my blog:
http://tri-banter.blogspot.com/
Quote Reply
Re: Canadian Hospitality at its finest [Tri-Banter] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Tri-Banter wrote:
I think it's about time to start putting more guns in the hands of your fellow Canadians.

More guns solves all problems. Including too many guns.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
BLeP wrote:
Yeeper wrote:
LCtriguy1 wrote:

Nope, he does not. If he's taking permanent residency he's legally required to obtain the correct tags Furthermore his car insurance is probably invalid
Last edited by: justcallmejoe: Jul 3, 20 12:14
Quote Reply