Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Hey chriskal
Quote | Reply
been thinking about painkiller experimentation and then another drink I've wanted to make clarified milk punch. If you're game I have i have two recipes one where the chemistry will work but taste may not be perfect and the other the taste will be spot on but the chemistry may be off. I'd try them but I can't drink that much. If the second one works you'd be the coolest kid on the block. Actually if either worked
Last edited by: windywave: Jul 2, 20 18:37
Quote Reply
Re: Hey chriskal [windywave] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
bump since notifications don't work
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply

I’m generally good as test subject. I’m not sure about something called milk punch, but unless it’s fermented yak milk or something I’d probably give it a shot.

I like my PK’’s with a little more OJ and a little less pineapple juice and all the Pussers.
Quote Reply
Re: Hey chriskal [chriskal] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
chriskal wrote:
https://youtu.be/sPMKlEwrIs8

I’m generally good as test subject. I’m not sure about something called milk punch, but unless it’s fermented yak milk or something I’d probably give it a shot.

I like my PK’’s with a little more OJ and a little less pineapple juice and all the Pussers.

It's cool Google clarified milk punch.... it's clear due to chemistry
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
16 ounces Rum
16 ounces Pineapple juice
16 ounces Orange juice
8 ounces cream of coconut
16 ounces whole milk

Mix the first four ingredients and set aside

Warm the milk to 200 degrees (hot not boiling)

Put the milk in a large bowl and pour the cocktail into the milk. (Must do in that order). It will immediately curdle. Let sit at least two hours. Then strain the mixture through a coffee filter curds and all. A clear fluid will result. You can filter again if you so choose. Take the resulting punch. Put over is and grate nutmeg.

If the above fails because of the cream of coconut substitute coconut water and see of that works.

ETA I tweaked the pineapple down 8 and OJ up 8...I'd also consider going bigger on the rum
Last edited by: windywave: Jul 3, 20 12:16
Quote Reply