Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Ghislaine Maxwell arrested [kiki] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
"did she say anything about me?"

guilty conscience or ego as usual? Probably the latter because i think if he was having sex with kids we'd have heard about it by now.

revelation in new book about Trump, which should be decent, Haberman's an solid journalist.

Very strange quote here too about how Maxwell was (allegedly) relying on protection by Israeli spy agencies to keep her out of trouble. I've seen that before but never with that kind of clarity.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
kiki wrote:
Haberman's an solid journalist.

Maybe, but I'm over the drip-drip-drip promotion style used to take advantage of Trump's salacious notoriety to pump up sells of the next Trump book. Not playing that game. Wake me up when there's something truly interesting, which I haven't heard yet from Haberman.
Quote Reply
Re: Ghislaine Maxwell arrested [trail] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
trail wrote:
kiki wrote:
Haberman's an solid journalist.

Maybe, but I'm over the drip-drip-drip promotion style used to take advantage of Trump's salacious notoriety to pump up sells of the next Trump book. Not playing that game. Wake me up when there's something truly interesting, which I haven't heard yet from Haberman.

She is a solid journalist, but the stuff she's sat on for personal gain has left me less than impressed.

Suffer Well.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
A more solid journalist would get Maxwell to spill the beans in a tell-all book next.
Quote Reply

Prev Next