Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Fizik Short Nose Saddle
Quote | Reply
I like the Fizik Antares saddles, specifically the ones with the channel (vs/vsx).

Their newer short nose saddles, the Vento and Tempo, look interesting. I'd like to try one. Based on my preference for the Antares, which of the two should I try first?

Thanks.
Quote Reply
Re: Fizik Short Nose Saddle [rijndael] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I had the Fizik saddle & it literally cut me up. Got rid of it and got a JOFF 55 & it has been the best saddle ever. Although I hear DASH is pretty good and saves about 1/3 lb over the JOFF.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I’m on the Vento for all my whips other than my TT bike. I went with the R3 140mm so there is a little flex. Works great on the mountain bike as well.
I was a long time Arione user and for some reason or another they just seemed to not work, even after replacing them thinking they were just worn out. I tried out the Antares for a few months and felt the same as the Arione. I chose the Vento based off of the shape and that it is 10mm narrower then what the Tempo is available in. I’ve never had any perineum issues, would just switch left to right with the boys during a ride. Now it’s nice having them where they belong.
For my TT bike I ride a Dash Stock Stage narrow.
Quote Reply
Re: Fizik Short Nose Saddle [mike s] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I have had the Arione for all my bikes the last 10+ years. Really love i, so i decided to try the Mistica for my new TT bike in 2018. I NEVER found a good position on it. Swapped back to an old Antares and life is good.

YMMV

Andreas
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Tri or road?

Eric Reid AeroFit | Instagram Portfolio
Aerodynamic Retul Bike Fitting

“You are experiencing the criminal coverup of a foreign backed fascist hostile takeover of a mafia shakedown of an authoritarian religious slow motion coup. Persuade people to vote for Democracy.”
Quote Reply
Re: Fizik Short Nose Saddle [ericMPro] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Road bike
Quote Reply