Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Trump and Russia. Again? [slowguy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
slowguy wrote:
Quote:
You said the gop didn’t want anything to do with candidate trump. By the time trump was in the primaries the gop loved him. They love him still.

The GOP didn't want anything to do with candidate Trump, until it was clear they didn't have anyone else. Then they turned on the love at full pressure.

There's a segment of the GOP that loves him. There's another segment that thinks he serves a useful purpose, i.e. keeping them in power. There's yet another segment that can't stand what he's done to their party.

The latter two segments will ditch him when it becomes politically expedient to do so.

Um... it seems like that time has come... and crickets...

How does Danny Hart sit down with balls that big?
Quote Reply
Re: Trump and Russia. Again? [BLeP] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
US, UK and Canada accuse Russia from trying to hack into COVID research.

https://thehill.com/...cks-on-organizations

Cue the...silence...from the White House.
Quote Reply
Re: Trump and Russia. Again? [Tri2gohard] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply

Nearly 4 weeks after he recognized he was briefed and nothing.

That's fucking outrageous.

Suffer Well.
Quote Reply
Re: Trump and Russia. Again? [jmh] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
jmh wrote:

It looks like most people have forgotten already. Hardly any stories, it's quite sad.

_____
TEAM HD
Each day is what you make of it so make it the best day possible.
Quote Reply
Re: Trump and Russia. Again? [TheRef65] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
TheRef65 wrote:
jmh wrote:

It looks like most people have forgotten already. Hardly any stories, it's quite sad.

I do wonder if it is an actual stradegy to just keep creating scandals to distract from the previous one. Because it is very effective for trump. He has so many scandals that would be the defining scandal of basically every other president, but they have been memory holed because of all the other scandals.

Like we know that the Commerce Department lied multiple times in court on the census issue. They lied, and we have the document with this actual language, to increase the political power of "non-hispanic whites".

Or them going behind congress and trying to violate the law to give nuclear technology to middle eastern countries.

On the other hand, I doubt it is a strategy. I think trump just does bad things, he is not thinking this through.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
TheRef65 wrote:
jmh wrote:

I don't think people have forgotten. I think people know the only action that is worthwhile at this point is in November. To expect the Administration to do anything about this now is folly.
Quote Reply
Re: Trump and Russia. Again? [bluemonkeytri] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
bluemonkeytri wrote:
TheRef65 wrote:
jmh wrote:

I don't think people have forgotten. I think people know the only action that is worthwhile at this point is in November. To expect the Administration to do anything about this now is folly.

If you are at all concerned about November, one of the main ways to get the military guys to not show up to support their candidate would be to continually throw this in their face. How can you support a CIC who allows another country to but bounty on his soldiers heads?

As was stated in another thread, if someone is still for Trump, they aren't pulling the Democratic lever. The most you can hope for is for them to stay home.

_____
TEAM HD
Each day is what you make of it so make it the best day possible.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Trump spoke with Putin yesterday. The White House's readout of the call covered arms control, COVID, Iran was touched on and a discussion of trade and economic "interaction" between the US and Russia.

No mention of bounties. "Joe, are the Russians bad?"

Suffer Well.
Last edited by: jmh: Jul 24, 20 6:01
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply

"I don't see any reason why Russia would have put bounties on our soldiers."
Quote Reply
Re: Trump and Russia. Again? [Kay Serrar] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply

The body language is telling. He is so full of shit. And still is Putin's little bitch.

Suffer Well.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
not only not addressing the claim, but exonerating Russia from wrongdoing in Afghanistan
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
So much of the old fog:

Many people are saying
We aren't so innocent
I have heard Russia supplied weapons but it never reached my desk
Nuclear proRifferation is worse than global warming in terms of the real world
I spend a lot of time in meetings
Let me just tell you about Russia. Russia used to be a thing called the soviet union
Quote Reply
Re: Trump and Russia. Again? [schroeder] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Where’s Amstel been, or maybe Dirt Fighter or StroBro...? It’s been a crappy week at home, I could use a good laugh like somebody seriously attempting to defend this worthless turd.
Quote Reply
Re: Trump and Russia. Again? [OneGoodLeg] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Add Trifartmill.....his the other day was hilarious.
Quote Reply
Re: Trump and Russia. Again? [tyrod1] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Trump says this story is a "hoax" but Pompeo has reportedly rebuked Russia over this issue. Why would he do that if it's not true? If if it IS true, how can anyone be ok with Trump sitting on his hands and denying this happened?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Kay Serrar wrote:
Trump says this story is a "hoax" but Pompeo has reportedly rebuked Russia over this issue. Why would he do that if it's not true? If if it IS true, how can anyone be ok with Trump sitting on his hands and denying this happened?

I'm not okay with it. At a minimum, it makes Trump look like Putin's bitch and traitorous pussy.

Suffer Well.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
NY times recently has excellent articles Robert Draper and Yuhas reveal or suggest how much a puppet trump is for Putin....a traitor as it were. Something rotten in Maralargo.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Kay Serrar wrote:

How much you want to bet Pompeo leaked that himself.

Still pretty meaningless Lavrov is not going to know about this sort of thing. Pompeo telling him privately shows the president does not care, so why should Russia stop?

Just seems like something Pompeo is leaking so later he could say he did something. But it is worse than meaningless, because it shows Russia the weakness.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
jmh wrote:
Kay Serrar wrote:

I'm not okay with it. At a minimum, it makes Trump look like Putin's bitch and traitorous pussy.

Wait, since when...?
Quote Reply

Prev Next