Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Traverse City 70.3 Just Called
Quote | Reply
It was the last race left on my schedule.

Based on the mandate from the Traverse City Tourism and the City of Traverse City in relation to the COVID-19 pandemic, the IRONMAN 70.3 Traverse City triathlon, originally scheduled for August 30 cannot take place in 2020. We are working diligently on all potential options and further event updates will be communicated as soon as possible.

In what has been a continually evolving and challenging time globally, we recognize that this may come as a disappointment but appreciate your patience while we work to confirm additional details.

We also realize that this change may impact your travel arrangements, therefore registered athletes are advised to contact their travel providers immediately to inform them of your situation.

If you have additional questions, please contact traversecity70.3@ironman.com.

While we are prevented from holding the event in 2020, we look forward to providing you with an exceptional race experience in the future.

The IRONMAN 70.3 Traverse City Team
Last edited by: Thom: Jun 26, 20 9:37
Quote Reply
Re: Traverse City 70.3 Just Called [Thom] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Me too. All my planned races cancelled. 1st barrelman, 2nd nationals, finally TC.

Would have been out anyway... just found out this week that I have a labral tear.
Quote Reply
Re: Traverse City 70.3 Just Called [Thom] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Similar situation for me -- with the recent cancellation of AG Oly Nats, and now 70.3 TC, I'm down to one remaining event -- 70.3 Maple Valley in late Sept (xfer after 70.3 CdA postponement). That being said, I'm expecting it's just a matter of time before Maple Valley is cancelled, too.

Oh, well. None of this is unexpected to anyone paying even the slightest bit of attention. With everything else happening these days, not being able to participate in tri events until next year is a trivial matter. Stay safe, everyone!
Quote Reply