Quote | Reply
chriskal wrote:
windywave wrote:
chriskal wrote:
windywave wrote:
chriskal wrote:
windywave wrote:
if I can get the coco lopez going to try the painkillers over next weekend

I’ve been able to locate Coco Lopez in regular grocery stores, so I think you will be all set.
I had a pretty good PK after dinner tonight there is one bar on this lake, that I am aware of, that knows how to make a proper PK with Pussers and Coco Lopez. Fortunately, it’s the bar closest to my house by water.

So stumbling distance

Pretty much.

To be child free

Wut? If I was child free I would have had more than one. Kid is a wizard with dock lines, fenders etc. and in two years he can legally pilot the boat. Those will be the salad years.

Diapers and bottles son diapers and bottles
Quote Reply
Re: Practicing my Mojito recipe today [windywave] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
windywave wrote:
chriskal wrote:
windywave wrote:
chriskal wrote:
windywave wrote:
chriskal wrote:
windywave wrote:

I’ve been able to locate Coco Lopez in regular grocery stores, so I think you will be all set.
I had a pretty good PK after dinner tonight there is one bar on this lake, that I am aware of, that knows how to make a proper PK with Pussers and Coco Lopez. Fortunately, it’s the bar closest to my house by water.

So stumbling distance

Pretty much.

To be child free

Wut? If I was child free I would have had more than one. Kid is a wizard with dock lines, fenders etc. and in two years he can legally pilot the boat. Those will be the salad years.

Yes, I know. I do tend to remember what people post and know you have a little one. No doubt having a baby in tow is different than a relatively self sufficient, and helpful, 11 yo. But, one reason he is a wizard with docklines and knows how to behave and have fun in restaurants is that he’s been on the water and going out with us since he was an young enough he has no recollection of his first couple years on the boat with us.

We went from being out all day and sometimes half the night to working water time around naps. Initially, that was head out for a. It before nap time or hang out until nap time was over. That morphed to him napping in his mom’s lap while I idled the boat towards home and enjoyed the afternoon to, before you know it, no more naps.

Point being I guess is that sure it’s tough, especially w(en they are really little, but don’t let the fact that you have a kid now eliminate the things you otherwise enjoyed doing. Modify as necessary and incorporate them.

Don’t take them to raves however. That’s a bridge to far.
Quote Reply
Re: Practicing my Mojito recipe today [chriskal] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
chriskal wrote:
windywave wrote:
chriskal wrote:
windywave wrote:
chriskal wrote:
windywave wrote:
chriskal wrote:
windywave wrote:

So stumbling distance

Pretty much.

To be child free

Yes, I know. I do tend to remember what people post and know you have a little one. No doubt having a baby in tow is different than a relatively self sufficient, and helpful, 11 yo. But, one reason he is a wizard with docklines and knows how to behave and have fun in restaurants is that he’s been on the water and going out with us since he was an young enough he has no recollection of his first couple years on the boat with us.

We went from being out all day and sometimes half the night to working water time around naps. Initially, that was head out for a. It before nap time or hang out until nap time was over. That morphed to him napping in his mom’s lap while I idled the boat towards home and enjoyed the afternoon to, before you know it, no more naps.

Point being I guess is that sure it’s tough, especially w(en they are really little, but don’t let the fact that you have a kid now eliminate the things you otherwise enjoyed doing. Modify as necessary and incorporate them.

Strip clubs here I come

I get your point but I think implementation is at least a year year and a half off.... sigh
Quote Reply
Re: Practicing my Mojito recipe today [windywave] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
windywave wrote:
chriskal wrote:
windywave wrote:
chriskal wrote:
windywave wrote:
chriskal wrote:
windywave wrote:
chriskal wrote:
windywave wrote:

So stumbling distance

Pretty much.

To be child free

Strip clubs here I come

I get your point but I think implementation is at least a year year and a half off.... sigh

Ya, I get it. We didn’t acquire ours until he was almost 18 months, so while still quite small, not an infant.
Quote Reply
Re: Practicing my Mojito recipe today [chriskal] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks for clarifying!

Eliot
blog thing - strava thing
Quote Reply

Prev Next