Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Bont Cycling Helix Shoes - EUR 41 Wide - Like New
Quote | Reply
These are one of Bont Cycling's top tier cycling shoes and feature a unique helical lacing pattern as well as heat moldable carbon sole. They are like new, and only have 2 rides on them before my wife realized they were a size too large.

Included with the sale is the original packaging, and Bont branded bag. If you're looking for a high-end carbon shoe this is definitely one to consider. These are a EUR 41 Wide, so if you have wide feet these are perfect for you. After years of riding with standard shoes, wearing the wide Bont's and heat molding them has been a real eye opener.

Retail on these shoes is $400, but having bought and sold a number of items on Slowtwich I'd be happy with $220 if they go to a good home. Local sale is preferred (Sunnyvale, CA) but I can ship at buyers expense. Feel free to message me if you'd like to any specific photos or have questions.

" Aerodynamics are for people who can't build engines. - Enzo Ferrari "
Last edited by: Smoiniye: Jun 19, 20 10:47
Quote Reply
Re: Bont Cycling Helix Shoes - EUR 41 Wide - Like New [Smoiniye] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump.

Quote Reply
Re: Bont Cycling Helix Shoes - EUR 41 Wide - Like New [Smoiniye] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bump

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bump

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bump

Quote Reply