Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Dimond Dropping A New Gravel Bike
Quote | Reply
Subject says all. Love my Dimond Marquise but already having trouble getting out for long rides on any of my bikes so probably will not be doing any gravel riding anytime soon.

Anyone else have issues with their family getting increasingly annoyed with rides that last longer than 2 hours?
Quote Reply
Re: Dimond Dropping A New Gravel Bike [Uno_mas!] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In case anyone is wondering what it looks like....

Strava
Quote Reply
Re: Dimond Dropping A New Gravel Bike [gmh39] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
That's about a million times better looking than their ugly ass Marquise
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Its been a summer of high intensity only training here to keep all riding short.

I don't need a new gravel bike but I do need some new wheels for my gravel bike which is difficult to justify as its my only disc bike. Just today I got an email from the LBS about the new Trek Emonda and though man I could kill two birds with one stone and get a new bike and a better reason to buy new wheels. My wife was not impressed. She was then very very not impressed when I started bribing our two year old to say say: Dadda new bike. Life is two short to not have nice bikes or to not bribe your children every now and then.
Quote Reply
Re: Dimond Dropping A New Gravel Bike [scott8888] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I just tell my wife I’m thinking about either buying a new bike or a Harley. That usually works. Other strategies include not telling her at all ... I have so many bikes it’s easy to not notice ... or just buying her something expensive as a ‘trade’. YMMV.

Dimond Bikes Superfan
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
New road bike from Dimond too. The Dimond Radiant.

Favorite Gear: Dimond | Cadex | Desoto Sport | Hoka One One
Quote Reply