Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Bike Shorts for Kids
Quote | Reply
Looking for recommendations on shorts with a bike pad for a 10 year old boy. Normal height for his age but built like a runner and lean at 60 lbs.

Anyone have any suggestions on where to find a good pair with a quality pad, sized for kids?
Quote Reply
Re: Bike Shorts for Kids [Ziva] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I just bought a pair for my son 2 weeks ago from Primal Wear, so far so good.
I am looking at getting him another pair or two and I see that Voler and Aerotech designs also make a nice line of kids clothing and extra bonus both Voler and Aerotech are made in the USA.

----------------------------
http://www.instagram.com/cyclewise
Quote Reply
Re: Bike Shorts for Kids [trener1] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
thanks!

Can you give any advice on sizing for the Primal Wear? Run large or small? There are no reviews for these on the website.

I will take a look at the other two brands. I was picturing buying something in the $20-30 range.

thanks a bunch
Quote Reply
Re: Bike Shorts for Kids [Ziva] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
We got Aero tech for both of my girls (2 and 4) because they are on the bikes every day. It was the only brand that we found that makes them that small. The sizing was perfect. I am pretty happy with them and they love that they match. We got them super fast too. We will probably buy more.

Tiago
---------------------
Sponsors: : Blueseventy :
Quote Reply
Re: Bike Shorts for Kids [BrzilianTri] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
@Ziva, my son is 6 (turning 7 in 2 weeks) but he is about 60 lbs. I got him the Small in Primal and they fit very well.
Not super skin tight but tight enough that he is comfortable.

Yeah the kids stuff ain't cheap, Voler is $39 so not bad, and Aerotech has some cheap versions as well.
I happened to have a 25% off coupon when I bought the Primal one.

----------------------------
http://www.instagram.com/cyclewise
Quote Reply