Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Anyone have any of the older TDF Lance or Contador win DVDs?
Quote | Reply
I just started riding again and am splitting time on the trainer. I'm interested in watching them if you want to get rid of them.

Thanks
Quote Reply
Re: Anyone have any of the older TDF Lance or Contador win DVDs? [littlefoot] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I've got a bunch of the WCP DVDs. PM me if interested and I can see which titles I have in specific.

ECMGN Therapy Silicon Valley:
Depression, Neurocognitive problems, Dementias (Testing and Evaluation), Trauma and PTSD, Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI)
Quote Reply
Re: Anyone have any of the older TDF Lance or Contador win DVDs? [littlefoot] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Have a look at the channel 'Classic Cycling' on Youtube. Absolutely tonnes of old races on there stretching back decades. I've passed a lot of time on that channel during lockdown!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I also have about a decade or more worth of TdF and other cycling races on DVD that are in a pile waiting to go somewhere.

"Only those who risk going too far can possibly find out how far one can go." T.S. Elliot | Cycle2Tri.com
Sponsors: SciCon | | Every Man Jack
Quote Reply
Re: Anyone have any of the older TDF Lance or Contador win DVDs? [CPT Chaos] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Let me know what you have and what you want for them. If it would be cheaper to ship, I would be cool not including the plastic case, maybe put them in a ziploc or something...
Zip near me is 20646
Quote Reply
Re: Anyone have any of the older TDF Lance or Contador win DVDs? [Polo_1272] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks for the heads up I'll definitely check it out
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I used to have some, but they're now hanging on my blueberry bushes to scare the birds away

"What's your claim?" - Ben Gravy
"Your best work is the work you're excited about" - Rick Rubin
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
littlefoot wrote:
I just started riding again and am splitting time on the trainer. I'm interested in watching them if you want to get rid of them.

Thanks

I didn't watch it but Lance, George and Johan did some sort of thing on youtube where they watched a bunch of classics races and commented on them. I heard it was pretty good. My guess is 'The Move' has a youtube channel and they're on there.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I’ve got 5-6 if you are interested. DVDs. TdeF.