Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Lionel, you're killing me: Freshii
Quote | Reply
You, and your marquee sponsor: friggin Freshii stock down 91%!!!!!!!

https://simplywall.st/...91-share-price-drop/

(I bought at something like 2.50 based on my proprietary algorithm of P/E ratio, salad deliciousness, and your improved swim outcomes.)
Quote Reply
Re: Lionel, you're killing me: Freshii [davetallo] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
A great chance for Canucks with some spare bucks to put their mouths where their money is. Or is it the other way around?

Healthy & yummy food in tragically undersized portions.

I wanna see a Lionel video of him visiting a Freshi reloading after a substantial workout, how much $$ would it take.

Guess the right amount & win a gift certificate.

I think both parties in this marriage could leverage each other a lot more.

http://www.fitspeek.com the Fraser Valley's fitness, wellness, and endurance sports podcast
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Freshii bowls are amazing. We have a location here in Seattle. Would be a shame to lose it. :(
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Love Freshii, but we are a junk food society, that stock has been a dog for a long time and it ain't gonna change. Probably a good stock to short....
Quote Reply
Re: Lionel, you're killing me: Freshii [SBRcanuck] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Love freshii here too. I noticed something is odd when most locations changed their hours to open later and close early. Well that turned me off since they seem to only be focusing on lunch rush crowd. Hope they do stay around. subway and other junkfood chains i rather see crash
Quote Reply
Re: Lionel, you're killing me: Freshii [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I live in Texas. Only Mexican and BBQ restaurants survive here and Whataburger is thriving.
Quote Reply
Re: Lionel, you're killing me: Freshii [Hydrosloth] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hydrosloth wrote:

If anyone asks me about Freshii, this is how I'm going to describe it. Great food. Bring your wallet; it's gonna cost you.
Quote Reply
Re: Lionel, you're killing me: Freshii [s13tx] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
s13tx wrote:
I live in Texas. Only Mexican and BBQ restaurants survive here and Whataburger is thriving.

there is one in houston airport!

Durhamskier wrote:
Hydrosloth wrote:

If anyone asks me about Freshii, this is how I'm going to describe it. Great food. Bring your wallet; it's gonna cost you.

the prices are reasonable if not similar to a place like chipotle
Quote Reply
Re: Lionel, you're killing me: Freshii [synthetic] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
There's a newer "mixed use plaza" residential and food kind of shopping center nearby we go to. Has a brand new "salad" place. After it opened, I only ever still see patrons at the Arepa place next to it and the beer bottle shop. Nobody hardly ever at the salad place.

If I were a place like that I would try to pander more to corporate catering to survive.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I always thought their noodle bowls were way over-sauced and their salads were laughably small. SweetGreen is 10x better.

Dimond Bikes Superfan
Quote Reply
Re: Lionel, you're killing me: Freshii [Hydrosloth] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I am debating on buying some stocks, risky gamble, worries me that they are simply not going to survive the pandemic.
Quote Reply
Re: Lionel, you're killing me: Freshii [Engner66] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Engner66 wrote:
I am debating on buying some stocks, risky gamble, worries me that they are simply not going to survive the pandemic.

The stock was shit before the pandemic. Can't see it getting any better any time soon lol
Quote Reply