Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Pool Heater Recommendations - 32x16 - Above Ground - Solar or No?
Quote | Reply
Thanks in advance! I recently purchased an above ground pool for the kids and hoping to tether swim a few times a week. Living in the midwest I would like to figure out how to heat the thing so we can be in it early in the season and stay in it comfortably into the fall.

I just started reading about the solar heater setups. They seem economical but do they actually work? If not solar, does anyone recommend one?

Thanks!
Quote Reply
Re: Pool Heater Recommendations - 32x16 - Above Ground - Solar or No? [unicat141] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Although this is clearly tri related, you will get better responses in the lavender room.

"...the street finds its own uses for things"
Quote Reply
Re: Pool Heater Recommendations - 32x16 - Above Ground - Solar or No? [unicat141] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
You’ll find much better information on troublefreepool.com. I think your biggest challenge will be the fact that it’s an above ground pool, so the sides will be exposed to cold air in the winter. But check out that pool forum.
Quote Reply
Re: Pool Heater Recommendations - 32x16 - Above Ground - Solar or No? [AutomaticJack] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
AutomaticJack wrote:
Although this is clearly tri related, you will get better responses in the lavender room.

Quoting this for posterity. First and last time this might be said. I don't know if that should be pink.
Quote Reply
Re: Pool Heater Recommendations - 32x16 - Above Ground - Solar or No? [Tom_hampton] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Not pink. When a serious question is asked over there it seems there is abundance of geeks that love to jump in and help, especially with stuff like this.

"...the street finds its own uses for things"
Quote Reply