Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Loooooooooooong Zwift Run tomorrow - join me
Quote | Reply
My 12 hour race that was meant to take place tomorrow was pushed to next year this time and I thus decided to run that time anyway tomorrow from 10am ET to 10pm ET but on my treadmill on Zwift. My pace will be somewhat mellow at 10 minute miles, but would love some company for various bits of my Mega Pretzel loop. Tomorrow I also will finish that Virtual Race across TN, but I only need 50.5 miles to accomplish that, for these 12 hours I hope to get at least 100k.

I really slowed down with running this week so I would have some motivation to run longer tomorrow. :-)
Quote Reply
Re: Loooooooooooong Zwift Run tomorrow - join me [Herbert] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I won’t be on zwift but I’ll be running a nice up/down loop here in SoCal and I’ll think you
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
won't be on Zwift, but will run the forest loop (around 3.5 km loop) near my house several times until I get my remaining 25km to get to 1000km since Covid 19 lockdown started on March 16 for me (not official race across Tennessee as I started earlier and wanted to stop when I got to my personal 1000km). Its been a 12 week run focus Hope to run 5 loops tomorrow and the remaining distance on Sunday....outdoor swimming hopefully starts on Monday in the local rivers and lakes!!!

Best of luck!!!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Herbert is officially on. He is doing Facebook live at 2pm 6pm and then leasing to the finish at 10pm
Quote Reply