Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Anyone else not getting LR notifications anymore? [rrheisler] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I am also not getting notifications.
Quote Reply
Re: Anyone else not getting LR notifications anymore? [fat] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Check spam first, then if not there, reply back, please.

----------------------------------
Editor-in-Chief, Slowtwitch.com | Twitter
Quote Reply
Re: Anyone else not getting LR notifications anymore? [rrheisler] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I am happy to report that for the last four days, I have been recieving timely notifications!

Hopefully, this is fixed for everyone else and this thread can finally be retired.

DFL > DNF > DNS
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
No notifications anymore :-(

DFL > DNF > DNS
Quote Reply
Re: Anyone else not getting LR notifications anymore? [SallyShortyPnts] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
We’re on a blacklist again. It’ll take me a couple days to clear that up.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Thanks for your efforts.

Some old notifications trickled into my email over the past couple of weeks, but I haven't received any from my posts over the last few days. :-(

"100% of the people who confuse correlation and causation end up dying."
Quote Reply
Re: Anyone else not getting LR notifications anymore? [MOP_Mike] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
As it turns out, we had someone spoofing our IP address for their outbound spam mail. So...we've been having a bit of a field day on the back end getting ourselves delisted and DMARC compliant.

Fun times!

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
You guys having problems again? A couple weeks ago, notifications were no longer landing in my spam folder. Yet, as of a couple days ago, notification emails are again back in the spam lot.

Gnothi Seauton.
Quote Reply
Re: Anyone else not getting LR notifications anymore? [Ready4Launch] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Ready4Launch wrote:
You guys having problems again? A couple weeks ago, notifications were no longer landing in my spam folder. Yet, as of a couple days ago, notification emails are again back in the spam lot.

Yes, I gave up. I get my weekly ST email but never get notices. I don’t even get them in Spam.

_____
TEAM HD
Each day is what you make of it so make it the best day possible.
Quote Reply
Re: Anyone else not getting LR notifications anymore? [TheRef65] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
TheRef65 wrote:
Ready4Launch wrote:

Yes, I gave up. I get my weekly ST email but never get notices. I don’t even get them in Spam.

You aren’t alone. I even emailed the normally loquacious Slowman about this since nobody else has fixed it. His response:

DFL > DNF > DNS
Quote Reply
Re: Anyone else not getting LR notifications anymore? [SallyShortyPnts] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
SallyShortyPnts wrote:
TheRef65 wrote:
Ready4Launch wrote:

You aren’t alone. I even emailed the normally loquacious Slowman about this since nobody else has fixed it. His response:

If you used proper capitalization he immediately discarded as spearphishing
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
To be fair, the thing impacting forum notifications would also impact his personal email delivery.

We identified the core issue at this point—we’re still making changes and should be back up to full speed soon.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
So I tried changing from a yahoo address to a gmail address and still no notifications for days.

Any more ideas on how to go forward from here?

{EDIT} I found them in the gmail spam folder, including a notification from this morning. It's now marked as not spam, so if all is now well, I can look forward to receiving timely responses.

If not, I'll write again ;-)

DFL > DNF > DNS
Last edited by: SallyShortyPnts: Jul 30, 20 12:03
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
It’s us, not you.

We’re still working through our list of issues. One of them is the SORBS blacklist, which we can’t be removed from until mid August as we’ve been penalized for prior issues.

Sadly, I don’t have a better ETA on ensuring that they work / make it out of your Spam folder.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
SallyShortyPnts wrote:
So I tried changing from a yahoo address to a gmail address and still no notifications for days.

I have yahoo, and notifications stopped working right for me in May I think; the whole site, not just LR. Nothing in spam either. Every once in awhile I'll get a dump of a bunch of old ones.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I am happy to report that with my gmail account, I have been getting prompt and daily notifications.

Is it safe for me to go back to my yahoo mail address and assume that I will continue to receive Slowtwitch mail?

DFL > DNF > DNS
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
1.) Hooray!
2.) Yahoo has been giving us a little more trouble as compared to other mail clients. But if you want to switch it and see, I wouldn't be opposed to using you as a test case for this.

Appreciate your patience.

Quote Reply

Prev Next