Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Cyclist wanted for assault on Capital Crescent Trail
Quote | Reply
On the off chance anyone here rides this path regularly and may recognize this man. The bike looks pretty distinctive.
There is contact information in the article for the police who are investigating.

https://wjla.com/...in-montgomery-county

(If this post is not permitted apologies, and please remove.)
Quote Reply
Re: Cyclist wanted for assault on Capital Crescent Trail [bikecharm] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I bet his name is Fred.

@floathammerholdon | @partners_in_tri
Quote Reply
Re: Cyclist wanted for assault on Capital Crescent Trail [cloy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
That dork is lucky those girls didn't kick his head in
Quote Reply
Re: Cyclist wanted for assault on Capital Crescent Trail [cloy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I mean he does have the visor on his helmet and low profile socks. On top of the obvious reprehensible behavior he has poor sartorial taste
Quote Reply
Re: Cyclist wanted for assault on Capital Crescent Trail [bikecharm] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I know that not many people are so quick or eager to fight back, but remember this. He was wearing slippery cycling shoes. It's pretty easy to knock him off balance. Not that I think anyone here would do something as stupid but think of that next time you want to fight while wearing cycling shoes, or if you get into a fight with a cyclist who is wearing them. People wearing cycling shoes can't even jog at any respectable pace, so it's pretty easy to to outrun or juke and jive your way around him while he flails his arms about trying to keep his balance.

The more people I encounter the more I love my cats.
Quote Reply