Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Di2 shifting issue
Quote | Reply
The di2 shifting on my basebar for my rear derailleur isn't working properly lately. I'll press either button and it won't work but you can see the derailleur slightly moving to shift. But then other times it'll work just fine sporadically. Not sure if it's the buttons wearing out or cable to the junction box or something else.

Thoughts?
Quote Reply
Re: Di2 shifting issue [eeclipse2k2] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Are you rotating the crank spinning the wheel as you shift?
Quote Reply
Re: Di2 shifting issue [mike s] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yes sir. If I don't spin you can see the derailleur move a little bit and if I'm spinning it's the same thing. Then as I ride more it'll slowly get used to going fully to the next gear after a few pushes. But then it won't always go
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Is your battery charges? Have you tried checking for errors or new firmware in the etube software?

Strava
Quote Reply
Re: Di2 shifting issue [gmh39] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Battery is charged and fully connected. I don't know how to check the firmware. Just plug in the charging cable into the box and then into a computer?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Hold the Junction Button for 5sec or so until the red light starts to flash, and start rotating the crank. The rear derailleur should start to cycle through the gears resetting the derailleur. if this doesn't work, PM me and we can go to email to trouble shoot further
Last edited by: mike s: Jun 4, 20 19:02
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Could be a loose connection (unlikely), or damaged e-tube cable (more likely).

Have you plugged it into your computer (e-tube app) to check the connections, firmware, or any other diagnostic feature?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Yea basically. You'll need to down load the software from Shimano if you don't have it already.

Strava
Quote Reply
Re: Di2 shifting issue [mike s] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Ok I'll try to get to that tomorrow, appreciate it!
Quote Reply
Re: Di2 shifting issue [beston] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I have not but will try to get to it tomorrow, thank you
Quote Reply