spudone wrote:
RandMart wrote:
DavHamm wrote:
RandMart wrote:
It's "you're"

Sorry

Not in DAVE it's not.

Your right, sorry 'bout that

But he got "it's" right. I still can't figure out DAVE.

Your not alone....

Just Triing
Triathlete since 9:56:39 AM EST Aug 20, 2006.
Be kind English is my 2nd language. My primary language is Dave it's a unique evolution of English.
Quote Reply
Re: Edit: Apology to Windywave [RandMart] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
RandMart wrote:
Skipjack wrote:
Let's not introduce the practice of apologizing for using curse words though...I worry about my post count if that becomes a thing.

Shit dude, if I to post an apology for them all, my post count would fucking DOUBLE

You just blew my fucking mind. I feel like my LR posting training has only just begun...
Quote Reply
Re: Edit: Apology to Windywave and ST Community [Calamityjane88] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
If the world was full of people like you Calamity, well, we'd be in a MUCH better place.
Quote Reply
Re: Edit: Apology to Windywave and ST Community [DavHamm] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hey Dave, sorry ‘bout that.

Also, I was just super bitchy in another thread! Shoot! I’m really, truly sorry about that.
Last edited by: Calamityjane88: Jun 3, 20 18:04
Quote Reply
Re: Edit: Apology to Windywave [RandMart] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
RandMart wrote:
Skipjack wrote:
Let's not introduce the practice of apologizing for using curse words though...I worry about my post count if that becomes a thing.

Shit dude, if I to post an apology for them all, my post count would fucking DOUBLE

Fuckin A man.
Quote Reply
Re: Edit: Apology to Windywave and ST Community [Calamityjane88] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Calamityjane88 wrote:
Hey Dave, sorry ‘bout that.

Also, I was just super bitchy in another thread! Shoot! I’m really, truly sorry about that.

Oh now your just being a tease.

Just Triing
Triathlete since 9:56:39 AM EST Aug 20, 2006.
Be kind English is my 2nd language. My primary language is Dave it's a unique evolution of English.
Quote Reply
Re: Edit: Apology to Windywave and ST Community [Mike D1] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Mike D1 wrote:
If the world was full of people like you Calamity, well, we'd be in a MUCH better place.

Doesn't even have to be full of Janes; just a 10% shift would make a tremendous difference

"What's your claim?" - Ben Gravy
"Your best work is the work you're excited about" - Rick Rubin
Quote Reply
Re: Edit: Apology to Windywave and ST Community [DavHamm] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
DavHamm wrote:
j p o wrote:
DavHamm wrote:
I think if your going to start a thread to apologize for something in another thread, the least you could do is provide a link, so I don't have to spend half a day trying find the post that hurt windy's feelings.

I'm sorry that you are such a snowflake.

its 90 here if I was a snowflake I would now be water vapor, as I would have melted and then absorbed into the air.

Whats the origin of that term.. I always thought it was a peculiar term. I mean snowflakes are unique, original 1 of a kind, true they are also cold and frail, but they can combine together, to form one of the most devastating natural phenomenon (an avalanche).

I think I would rather be a snowflake, then a poo flake, or even a frosted flake.. and there GRRRREEEEAAAAATTTT

You okay? You sound steamed.
Quote Reply

Prev Next