Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Who is Steven Miller?
Quote | Reply
How in the tarnation does someone like this have the ear of the leader of the fr......

Oh wait. Forgot it’s the World of Trump.

Carry on, nothing to see here.
Quote Reply
Re: Who is Steven Miller? [TravelingTri] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Some people call him the space cowboy, some people call him the gangster of love, some people call him Maurice. He's a joker, a smoker, a midnight toker, who took the money and ran.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
He is a white supremacist in the White House. Somehow that is allowed in this administration.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
He has a hot wife.
Quote Reply
Re: Who is Steven Miller? [chaparral] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
chaparral wrote:
He is a white supremacist in the White House. Somehow that is allowed in this administration.

It is allowed becaus racists like to be surrounded by other racists.
Quote Reply
Re: Who is Steven Miller? [tri_yoda] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
tri_yoda wrote:
Some people call him the space cowboy, some people call him the gangster of love, some people call him Maurice. He's a joker, a smoker, a midnight toker, who took the money and ran.

Amazing.

Long Chile was a silly place.
Quote Reply
Re: Who is Steven Miller? [Harbinger] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Harbinger wrote:
chaparral wrote:

Makes sense, fits right in with National Security advisor that said systemic racism did not exist. And also attended an all white university in South Africa during the 1980s. You know, a thing non-racists did.
Quote Reply
Re: Who is Steven Miller? [tri_yoda] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
tri_yoda wrote:

My thoughts exactly. I remember doing work for Steve Miller (the musician) here in Sun Valley, ID a few years ago. He smoked a cigar the whole time and when I came home my wife said I stunk. Amazing house with an amazing sound studio though. Even got to help with storage solutions for his digital music library from his band, pretty neat.

~Brad
Quote Reply
Re: Who is Steven Miller? [chaparral] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
chaparral wrote:
Harbinger wrote:
chaparral wrote:

Makes sense, fits right in with National Security advisor that said systemic racism did not exist. And also attended an all white university in South Africa during the 1980s. You know, a thing non-racists did.

While I think the National Security advisor is a joke, do you really want him to go on TV and say yes, there is systemic racism? He watered it down way too much but even I wouldn't get on TV and denigrate the entire police structure across the country. I would have pointed to where there is an issue when 3 cops stand and watch another one murder somebody but you don't paint the system with such a broad brush. You already have one side against you, why would you work to get both against you?

_____
TEAM HD
Each day is what you make of it so make it the best day possible.
Quote Reply
Re: Who is Steven Miller? [davec] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
davec wrote:
He has a hot wife.

so you are saying that being a white supremicist isn't the only thing that endears him to our President? That's also the only explanation I can come up with for munchkin being the secretary of the Treasury.
Last edited by: tri_yoda: Jun 2, 20 12:52
Quote Reply
Post deleted by spudone [ In reply to ]
Re: Who is Steven Miller? [spudone] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
spudone wrote:
bradword wrote:
tri_yoda wrote:

My thoughts exactly. I remember doing work for Steve Miller (the musician) here in Sun Valley, ID a few years ago. He smoked a cigar the whole time and when I came home my wife said I stunk. Amazing house with an amazing sound studio though. Even got to help with storage solutions for his digital music library from his band, pretty neat.

All I can think of reading this is:

Lol. That's awesome.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
i don't know who he is, but he sure gets around. He left a review for the backpack blower tune-up kit I just purchased. Small world.

Quote Reply