This Sunday, while out riding (sorry BLeP), a bee ran in to my and stung me on the inner thigh. Again, no immediate reaction. The next morning it looked like I had a swollen red pancake under my skin around the sting, and by lunch my whole thigh was bright red and extremely swollen. Again, saw a Dr, got another round of antibiotics and antihistamine.
Before this year I have never had a reaction like this to bee stings. I have also started developing seasonal allergies to some types of pollen this year. Has anyone else had reactions like this? Is there any way to avoid a round of antibiotics every God damn time I get a bee sting? I work outside a fair amount and seem to get stung multiple times a summer.
Proud citizen of Long Chile.