Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

FS: Custom Scott Plasma 5 Team Issue (Size 56) w/ Drag2Zero Front End + Canyon Ultimate CF SLX Disc (L)
Quote | Reply
I have my road bike and tri bike for sale, pictures are linked below. Tri bike comes with pictured components, as well as Drag2Zero hi rise bars, 90mm worth of D2Z pad risers, and 15 degree shim (see picture, I don't have picture of bike yet with D2Z front end as it is currently in the bike shop getting a tune up, happy to email pictures once I get the bike back).

Tri Bike

SCOTT PLASMA 5 TEAM ISSUE BIKE - Triathlon/TT (Size 56). Bike is in excellent condition, save for one paint chip above drive side crank (see pic). Bike is ready for you to crush your next Ironman race!

LOTS and LOTS of Upgrades to this bike.

- Custom paint job (metalic blue fading into metalic silver grey)...$1,000 value
- 51 Speed Shop Aero Bars (pictured)
- D2Z hi rise bars, pad risers, 15 degree shim (not pictured) and new Ultegra Di2 blips for extensions
- Ceramic Speed OSPW (oversized pulley wheel system) in limited edition blue to match the bike
- SRAM Red (172.5 crank - 53/39)
- Quarq Power Meter
- Enve Wheels
- Di2 Ultegra electronic shifters
- Ceramic Speed Bottom Bracket
- D2Z Storage box (frame)
- Aero Bottle and Mount (down tube)
- Front Hydration System (I still have all the parts and will include in the shipping)
- Tires (continental), 700x25c

Does NOT include the seat or pedals.

Local pick up in Austin, TX or will ship to continental U.S. for an extra $150 through BikeFlights. Asking $4,500 firm.

Pictures: https://photos.app.goo.gl/t7YsRG6yBqZoG55W9

Road Bike

Canyon Ultimate CF SLX Disc 8.0 Di2 in size Large in rare (and discontinued) Gran Turismo Blue matte paint color. Bike is very light, great on the climbs and fast on the flats. A few light scratches from normal use, but bike is well taken care of and in excellent condition.

- SRAM Red eTap drivetrain with battery charger and USB cord.
- 175 mm crank
- H11 aerocockpit one piece stem and handlebar (42 cm wide, 100 mm length) and out in front garmin/wahoo mount (wahoo pictured)
- Ceramic Speed OSPW (oversized pulley wheel system) in limited edition blue to match the bike
- Fizik carbon seat post
- Almost new upgraded chain and bar tape to match the bike paint color
- Elite water bottle cages included
- Bontrager XXX6 disc wheels with almost new S-Works turbo tires.

Does not include pictured Wahoo computer, pedals, or rear Garmin Varia.

Local pick up in Austin, TX or will ship to continental U.S. for an extra $150 through BikeFlights. Asking $4,000 for bike w/out Wheels and $5,000 for bike with wheels.

Pictures: https://photos.app.goo.gl/5vxHGiBLGCWF9iSM9

Happy to answer any questions, just DM me.
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Custom Scott Plasma 5 Team Issue (Size 56) w/ Drag2Zero Front End + Canyon Ultimate CF SLX Disc (L) [tdavey] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Added pictures with the Drag 2 Zero front end on the Scott Plasma (which is the current setup) in the Google photos link in the description. I will include both front ends for a lot of adjustability to suit preference. I have additional risers for the D2Z setup to adjust pad risers from no rise up to 90 mm rise in about whatever increments you want. As pictured I have 40 mm of risers + the angled wedges.

I would also consider selling the Bontrager xxx6 disc wheels pictured on the Canyon Ultimate (photo link in description) separately.

Thanks!
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Custom Scott Plasma 5 Team Issue (Size 56) w/ Drag2Zero Front End + Canyon Ultimate CF SLX Disc (L) [tdavey] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
tdavey wrote:
Tri Bike

- Enve Wheels

What ENVE wheels are those?
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Custom Scott Plasma 5 Team Issue (Size 56) w/ Drag2Zero Front End + Canyon Ultimate CF SLX Disc (L) [RichardL] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I don't remember the exact model, but the ENVE sticker at the front valve stems lists depth at 60 mm and the rear measures at 94 mm. They both have Chris King hubs. If you need me to track this info down I'm sure I can contact ENVE and give them the serial numbers to get more info, just let me know.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
tdavey wrote:
I don't remember the exact model, but the ENVE sticker at the front valve stems lists depth at 60 mm and the rear measures at 94 mm. They both have Chris King hubs. If you need me to track this info down I'm sure I can contact ENVE and give them the serial numbers to get more info, just let me know.

Ah, your front wheel is from the ENVE 6.7 wheelset and your rear wheel is from the ENVE 8.9 wheelset.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Custom Scott Plasma 5 Team Issue (Size 56) w/ Drag2Zero Front End + Canyon Ultimate CF SLX Disc (L) [mungub50] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
The frame is a 2017, the wheels and other components are newer than that as I stripped down and built it up. Most of the components are early 2019 with fewer than 500 miles on them, much of them trainer miles
Quote Reply