Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

** SOLD** 2015 Specialized Shiv Pro w/ Ultegra Di2 (sz Medium) - Immaculate shape w/ extras!
Quote | Reply
Hello,
My Shiv Pro tri bike has been sitting in the basement for last 4 years untouched. As much as I keep telling myself I'll get back into the game I am just not finding the motivation. This bike was purchased in early 2015 and raced in (2) half ironmans during the 2015-2016 season. My wife and I moved to CO in 2016 and it has been in the basement since. The bike has been built with full Ultegra 11sp Di2 and currently sits as a 1x setup (sold the front derailleur a while ago). The beautiful absoluteBlack oval aero chainring is a 50T and mounted to a SRAM Force carbon crank set wrapped with a gold KMC chain. Paired with a SRAM 11-36 cassette, I think the 1x setup is ideal and provides plenty of range. If you wanted to convert back to a 2x all of the Di2 wiring, junction boxes and hood/extension shifters are still set up on the bike and ready to go. I also added tririg.com Omega brakes front and rear.

I've kept all the original fit kit hardware, brand new offset seat post (with carbon rail seat clamp), J-bend extensions, decals for changing color scheme and a bunch of brand new Di2 parts that I accumulated over the build. As you can see I am very detailed and meticulous about keeping parts and maintaining my bike.

The wheels are tubeless ready Shimano Ultegra's with less than 500 training miles. They are currently set up with Specialized Roubaix 25c tubeless tires. The bike frame is perfect without a scratch. The bike is as close to showroom ready today as it was 5 years ago.

Asking $2150 shipped in CONUS

Pics = https://photos.app.goo.gl/SngxPCtt2Fmqbyxx7

Specs:
- Frame = Shiv Pro (sz Medium)
- Cockpit = Specialized stem / bars w/ (2) sets of extensions (J-bend and S-bend)
- Brakes = Tririg.com Omega front/rear
- Crankset = SRAM Force carbon 172.5mm
- Chain Ring = absoluteBlack 50T oval aero 1x narrow/wide
- Chain = KMC X11SL gold
- Cassette = SRAM 11-36
- Wheels = Shimano Ultegra tubeless
- Saddle = Dash tri.7
- Fuel Cell frame storage / Fuselage bladder

Extras:
- Di2 SM-EWW01 battery sensor
- Di2 Junction (B) box (qty 2)
- Di2 Junction (A) box 5-port
- Di2 EW-SD50 250mm wires (qty 2)
- Di2 EW-SD50 500mm wire
- Specialized color way decal kit
- Torhans Aero 20 bottle w/ extension mount and Garmin mount
Last edited by: darkhorse13: Jun 13, 20 9:49
Quote Reply
Re: 2015 Specialized Shiv Pro w/ Ultegra Di2 (sz Medium) - Immaculate shape w/ extras! [darkhorse13] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
more pics added...
Quote Reply
Re: FS: 2015 Specialized Shiv Pro w/ Ultegra Di2 (sz Medium) - Immaculate shape w/ extras! [darkhorse13] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Big price drop (updated in opening post)... need to sell.
Quote Reply
Re: FS: 2015 Specialized Shiv Pro w/ Ultegra Di2 (sz Medium) - Immaculate shape w/ extras! [darkhorse13] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Great deal in my opinion. I don't need a bike, but if I did I'd hop on that. Good luck.
Quote Reply
Re: FS: 2015 Specialized Shiv Pro w/ Ultegra Di2 (sz Medium) - Immaculate shape w/ extras! [littlefoot] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
littlefoot wrote:
Great deal in my opinion. I don't need a bike, but if I did I'd hop on that. Good luck.

Thanks! It's in perfect shape and I think still pretty relevant in terms of build quality :)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Responded to all PM's... thank you for all your patience.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bottom dollar: $2150

Need it gone ASAP.
Quote Reply
Re: FS: ** BOTTOM DOLLAR PRICING** 2015 Specialized Shiv Pro w/ Ultegra Di2 (sz Medium) - Immaculate shape w/ extras! [darkhorse13] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
weekend bump :)
Quote Reply
Re: FS: ** BOTTOM DOLLAR PRICING** 2015 Specialized Shiv Pro w/ Ultegra Di2 (sz Medium) - Immaculate shape w/ extras! [darkhorse13] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'm interested
Quote Reply
Re: FS: ** BOTTOM DOLLAR PRICING** 2015 Specialized Shiv Pro w/ Ultegra Di2 (sz Medium) - Immaculate shape w/ extras! [Dellinger78] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Dellinger78 wrote:
I'm interested

Responded via PM... Thanks!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
SOLD
Quote Reply