Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Was Zwift acting strange for you this morning?.
Quote | Reply
Was Zwift acting strange this morning? I did a couple of group rides, First one was one of the Zwift tour for all, about 48 minutes in Zwift just shut down out of nowhere, the ride was saved but it just shows up as a solo ride, says that I didn't ride with anyone and does not have the name of the ride, after that I jumped into another group ride, and while Zwift didn't crash , the way it saved was the same, no name of the group ride and it doesn't show that I rode with anyone.
Very strange.
Quote Reply
Re: Was Zwift acting strange for you this morning?. [trener1] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I was on this morning from 8-10 eastern time and didn’t notice any issues. I was riding solo so not sure if they had an issue with the group ride you were in
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I didn't have the exact same experience but it was acting a little weird, yes. I did a race and was in a pack of 3 for much of the race, and one of the other riders kept completely disappearing, falling off the "leader board", and then reappearing 30 seconds or so later. At first I thought she was using a ghost power up but it happened repeatedly without crossing under any power up banners or anything. Just a little glitchy - and I heard a few other people in FB groups talking about it. Hopefully it was just a bad morning on Zwift.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Kinda a similar experience......group ride froze up on me but was able to exit and rejoin (before the 30 min cutoff). Chalked it up as a phone issue since it’s happened before.
Eastern Time ~11am.
Quote Reply
Re: Was Zwift acting strange for you this morning?. [MKirk] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yeah the first time it wasn't like Zwift froze the app just disappeared from my screen without any warning, this has never happened before, this was around 9:45 Eastern, and the second ride was around 11:30 or so.
Quote Reply