Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

FS: BMC TimeMachine TM01 w/ ENVE 7.8 SES + Power Meter
Quote | Reply

I’m hanging up my Ironman shoes for the time being, so I am putting this fantastic BMC TimeMachine TM01 up for sale. It will be sad to part with the bike that took me to national champs and my first Ironman but I just don’t ave the time to put into the training any longer.

This bike was primarily used for racing and only trained on in the final weeks leading to races. Otherwise I did all my training and mileage on my road bike. I have kept this machine in fantastic shape and it is well tuned.

I made it my dream bike so it has a ton of aftermarket upgrades, and all components put on this bike are top of the line down to the ENVE wheel skewers. The bike is also equipped with a Powertap power meter in the rear ENVE wheel hub.

Full component list:

• BMC Timemachine TM01 - size MS
  • Full SRAM Red 22 groupset
  • SRAM Red 22 GXP BB30 X-Glide 11-speed 53/39 Crankset (172.5 crank arm length)
  • ENVE SES 7.8 tubeless-ready carbon clincher wheels
  • Powertap G3 power meter rear wheel hub (with battery cover removal tool), DT Swiss front wheel hub
  • 3T Brezza II Stealth Aero Bar with full spacer set
  • 3T Alloy Aerobar Extensions
  • SRAM SL-1190 R2C Aero Shifters
  • SRAM S-500 Aero brake levers
  • SRAM S-990 Aero brake levers (extra)
  • ENVE wheel skewers
  • ENVE tubeless wheel conversion kit (tape and valves for 2 wheels)
  • ENVE valve extenders (extra)
  • SRAM 11-28 cassette (currently installed)
  • SRAM Red XG 1190 11-25 cassette (extra)
  • 5 pairs of ENVE brake shoes (extra)
  • XLAB Areo Pouch 300 with carbon bottle cage
  • Xlab Delta 400 hydration mount
  • Prologo Zero Pas Tri saddle
  • 25mm Continental GP 4000 S II tires
  • All headset spacers included for adjusting your fit
  • Jagwire Sport shift cable (2 - extra)

Included in the sale are all of the extra parts/spacers for the stem, aero bars and a few extras like valve stem extenders, extra ENVE brake shoes, a second cassette, and a tubeless wheel conversion kit. All extras marked “(extra)” above.

Additionally, this bike is set up for cable shifting but is built to accept electronic or wireless shifting if desired, with a battery compartment hidden in the rear seat tube wheel-well.

This is a truly fantastic racing bike and I have taken spectacular care to make sure it performs at its very best, and its very fastest - I never wanted any surprises on race day.

Asking $4,499 + shipping but open to reasonable offers.

I’m happy to send additional pictures if needed.

Last edited by: evanmw: Jul 28, 20 10:17
Quote Reply
Re: FS: BMC TimeMachine TM01 w/ ENVE 7.8 SES + Power Meter [evanmw] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump
Quote Reply
Re: FS: BMC TimeMachine TM01 w/ ENVE 7.8 SES + Power Meter [evanmw] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
bump - price drop to $4,499
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
What's the model's year?
Quote Reply
Re: FS: BMC TimeMachine TM01 w/ ENVE 7.8 SES + Power Meter [itzamna] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
if you woud like to part out im intrested in wheels
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Still for sale? I see a later post asking if you would part out wheels... I am interested in seeing if you would sell w/out wheels for a lower price.
Quote Reply