Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Stuck at Home Projects? [Dolfan] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I’m in the ‘partially running prototype’ stage of code for some custom data fields for my new Garmin bike computer; some different ways of presenting in-interval power and time data that I may like better than just text. It’s an interesting hybrid of a language you have to use (‘MonkeyC’) borrowing a variety of features from a collection of languages in the C-like family and the built application looks like it will run on both forerunners and Edges.
Quote Reply
Re: Stuck at Home Projects? [Dolfan] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
This is the stairs I always carry my TT-bike up; the concrete started rotting and weed was already growing out of it so I decided to give it a facelift:

Last edited by: longtrousers: Jul 18, 20 4:27
Quote Reply
Re: Stuck at Home Projects? [chrisesposito] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
chrisesposito wrote:
I’m in the ‘partially running prototype’ stage of code for some custom data fields for my new Garmin bike computer; some different ways of presenting in-interval power and time data that I may like better than just text. It’s an interesting hybrid of a language you have to use (‘MonkeyC’) borrowing a variety of features from a collection of languages in the C-like family and the built application looks like it will run on both forerunners and Edges.

I wrote this, for when you want to know which day it is tomorrow:

Quote Reply
Re: Stuck at Home Projects? [chrisesposito] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
chrisesposito wrote:

I wrote a few Connect IQ data fields. It has come a long way in terms of reliability.
Quote Reply

Prev Next