Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

The First Post COVID-19 Bike Race Starts May 19th...
Quote | Reply
In beautiful Vietnam

The HTV Cup Vietnam..18 Stages...2,183 kilometres..Happy Days !

https://www.cyclingnews.com/...1Y8GuOLuZPoEwex5fyEo

Last edited by: ThailandUltras: May 12, 20 19:13
Quote Reply
Re: The First Post COVID-19 Bike Race Starts May 19th... [ThailandUltras] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Nice to see. What are some of the stage like? May in Vietnam sounds like it may be like racing in a sauna!!!

Quote Reply
Re: The First Post COVID-19 Bike Race Starts May 19th... [devashish_paul] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
You can count on some awesome hilly stages on amazing roads.It will be stupidly hot for most of it but chilly and foggy in the mountains..I'll try to get the YouTube videos posted once it all kicks off.
Quote Reply
Re: The First Post COVID-19 Bike Race Starts May 19th... [devashish_paul] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
As promised Dev,the live stream of the 2020 HTV Cup....

https://www.youtube.com/...mp;feature=emb_title
Last edited by: ThailandUltras: May 19, 20 2:07
Quote Reply
Re: The First Post COVID-19 Bike Race Starts May 19th... [ThailandUltras] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Robin Williams!

Also, zero deaths. How did they do that? I always wanted to visit Vietnam when I lived in Asia, but I got sucked in by the usual suspects, which were also beautiful.

Eric Reid AeroFit | Instagram Portfolio
Aerodynamic Retul Bike Fitting

“You are experiencing the criminal coverup of a foreign backed fascist hostile takeover of a mafia shakedown of an authoritarian religious slow motion coup. Persuade people to vote for Democracy.”
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
ThailandUltras wrote:
As promised Dev,the live stream of the 2020 HTV Cup....

https://www.youtube.com/...mp;feature=emb_title

cool that they're live streaming, but I can't help but think that I have ZERO interest in sports right now, and never will again, and wonder if anyone else has made that leap. Perhaps long form stuff like sailing, Ironman, golf, other paint drying stuff. Soothing dulcet tones of Jim Nance perhaps.

Eric Reid AeroFit | Instagram Portfolio
Aerodynamic Retul Bike Fitting

“You are experiencing the criminal coverup of a foreign backed fascist hostile takeover of a mafia shakedown of an authoritarian religious slow motion coup. Persuade people to vote for Democracy.”
Quote Reply
Re: The First Post COVID-19 Bike Race Starts May 19th... [ericMPro] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
ericMPro wrote:
Robin Williams!

Also, zero deaths. How did they do that? I always wanted to visit Vietnam when I lived in Asia, but I got sucked in by the usual suspects, which were also beautiful.

Vietnam is great and quite the trendy place to go for travellers and expat's now that Thailand is starting to get expensive.I am looking forward to the next two weeks of this race more as a travelogue of the country than the race itself.I am hoping to ride through Vietnam and Cambodia from where I base myself in Thailand (when I am there) at the end of 2021so I'll be looking for inspiration.Triathlon in Vietnam,like most of the region,is booming
Last edited by: ThailandUltras: May 19, 20 7:03
Quote Reply