Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Mach Apparel
Quote | Reply
I saw them advertising on Facebook and I like some of their designs, but does anyone have any experience with them? How would you rate the quality of their kits? Google and the forum search didn't turn up anything, so I'm guessing their pretty new

https://www.machapparel.com/

Thanks!
Last edited by: jhammond: May 12, 20 18:33
Quote Reply
Re: Mach Apparel [jhammond] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
They are new. GF and some of my friends did their athlete photo shots last summer to model their kits. I'd reach out to their social media manager on instagram. She can give you some good info on quality/fit/materials etc.
Quote Reply
Re: Mach Apparel [spectrum5825] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Anyone know if they make their own stuff or do they go through a known manufacturer?

@floathammerholdon | @partners_in_tri
Quote Reply
Re: Mach Apparel [jhammond] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hey there! I work for Mach Apparel! We are a brand new company based out of Denver, CO - we are focused on designing and manufacturing high quality, eco-friendly and USA-made triathlon kits (cycling apparel in the works right now!). We just launched at the beginning of this year, so it makes sense you haven't seen much on Google (yet ;-) ).

Our kits are manufactured from recycled plastic water bottles and have a unique anti-microbial technology that absorbs and kills 99.9% of bacteria within 8 hours of initial contact. They are also incredibly comfortable - it almost feels like you aren't wearing anything at all! Our leg gripper is one of the features we get the most comments on. They are soft and fit snug, but stay in place with extended movement on both the bike and run! Please let me know if you have any other questions!
Quote Reply
Re: Mach Apparel [cloy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
We work with a designer based out of Colorado and a manufacturer based out of California. We are committed to designing and producing our products from within the USA!
Quote Reply