Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

FS - Triathlon and road bikes , brand new , PRICED TO SELL
Quote | Reply
I am not a retailer, nor am I in the bike business (i guess now Iam temporarily) . I came across an offer I couldn't refuse from a local bike shop that went out of business a couple years ago. I have several ** brand new ** bikes that are 3-5 model years old . Please don't ask for the exact year because I don't know how to tell , I was told they are all 2015-2017 . Like I said they are all brand new I've checked prices on Ebay and other sites and priced them accordingly. These bikes are priced to sell! Please feel free to message me any questions. Local pick up , or buyer pays shipping. I'm happy to drive 2 hours in any direction. I'm located in Clearwater Fl. 33771
Here's what I have :

Scott Foil 10 ULTEGRA 8000 $2,500 (new) size 56cm
Retail was $7495 ** HAS MAVIC KSYRIUM WHEELSET

2016 Scott Addict Dura Ace 9100 11 speed size 58 XL $2,900 obo . Brand new , never ridden , mavic Ksyrium wheels . Matte black with green letters. Very nice bike.

** SOLD ** Cannondale Slice TT/Triathlon Ultegra Di2

Frame sets :

** sold ** Scott Plasma Premium 3 52 cm Brand new $ 700 obo

** sold *** Cervelo S5 , frame only, used but excellent condition, no forks or anything just a bare frame 56 cm $350 obo

Brand new Louis Garneu and Pearl izumi bike kits (bibs and jersey) retail was $400 ) all sizes $149 per kit . Shipping included.

Brand new Sugio kits $ 149 bibs and Jersey shipping included.

https://drive.google.com/...c1Q5hTYGce4tjXTcK3by

Please email me : andy.mash@yahoo.com

Here's a link to my Google drive with pics . Thanks
Last edited by: andizle: Jun 22, 20 15:02
Quote Reply
Re: FS - Triathlon and road bikes , brand new , PRICED TO SELL [andizle] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I don't see pics of the S5 frame. can you send me pics?

Strava
Quote Reply
Re: FS - Triathlon and road bikes , brand new , PRICED TO SELL [gmh39] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Email me with any questions or if you want pics andy.mash@yahoo.com

I don't always check the thread
Thanks guys
Quote Reply
Re: FS - Triathlon and road bikes , brand new , PRICED TO SELL [andizle] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Still have the Scott plasma frameset and the S5 frameset someone make an offer
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I've sent you an email asking for pictures of the kits.

Chris
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
$260 USD to for the S5?
Quote Reply