Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

canyon endurance
Quote | Reply
Anyone ride one? The fit recommends L I am 75 inches with 37 in seam. The Trek guys wanted to put me on a size 60 Emonda, stack and reach this looks like:

604 389 versus
615 395
Quote Reply
Re: canyon endurance [stevie g] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
You've got the name wrong.
It's "Endurace" - only one n.

This will help if you're doing searches for data, reviews, whatever.... ;)
Quote Reply
Re: canyon endurance [Ai_1] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Ah, thank you got it opened up many more reviews, Thanks.

I'm on a 58 venge right now which is 401 593 but has the seat all the way forwards so I think taller with a bit shorter top tube will get me there
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
stevie g wrote:
Anyone ride one? The fit recommends L I am 75 inches with 37 in seam. The Trek guys wanted to put me on a size 60 Emonda, stack and reach this looks like:

604 389 versus
615 395

I am 75 inches as well and spoke at length to Canyon last year and it was pretty clear from my other bikes I needed to be on an XL.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I’m 74 inch and 34 inch inside leg and have been riding a L Endurace for 2 years now. I think it’s a perfect fit. I used to ride Specialized 58’s in Tarmac and Rubaix.
I was measured for fit at the Canyon base in Koblenz and they suggested the L.
I have the saddle towards the front end of adjustment and lots of seat tube left in the frame.
My back isn’t very flexible, arthritis in lower spine, and I feel a little less stretched out than I did on the Specialized Roubaix.
Last edited by: paulfrost: May 4, 20 14:51
Quote Reply
Re: canyon endurance [paulfrost] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks for the feedback, bike fit is truly an individual thing. Think it was easier when you got three sizes and work it out.

With sizes so meaningless it is quite confusing and off course you can't get a fit done right now:

Using a 58 Venge as the baseline a size 60 trek emonda or madone are both shorter than a 58 venge. Then the Canyon ultimate is crazy long.

Anyway its all so confusing I wonder how anyone can actually buy a bike
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I just got a L Endurace last week. I'm 75" tall and 35" inseam. I've had a 58 venge and a 60 emonda, as well as a ML TCR. The Endurace fits very well. I have the seat post right at the 5 mark, all spacers above stem. I am having a slight issue currently with Canyon warranty for some *minor* issues with the bike. I love the geometry and the compliance yet stiffness on climbs. Also sram axs is awesome so far. I really hope these service related issues can get straightened out so I don't have to resort to airing dirty laundry online or utilizing my federal consumer protection rights.
Quote Reply