Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Critique my position - yes there is a good story behind this
Quote | Reply
But man his position sucks :)

I'm beginning to think that we are much more fucked than I thought.
Quote Reply
Re: Critique my position - yes there is a good story behind this [j p o] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Well, there's obviously a lot here and I'm surprised nobody has bitten yet. You might get more traction by saying what the backstory is...

How much CdA does the baggy T-shirt alone add?
Quote Reply
Re: Critique my position - yes there is a good story behind this [j p o] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Is that Dr. Fauci?????
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
If I make it to that age and am still riding a bike I wouldn't gaf what my position looks like.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I don't get it. Are we just ragging on some random guy now? What's the backstory?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Oh. Please! A lot of us struggle with our bike fit.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
That is my 90 year old dad in the only bike race of his life during the senior Olympics 4 years ago. He borrowed my wife's P2K since he only had a cruiser and no one else in the family had a decent bike small enough for him to ride. We had to cut the seat post down a little bit to get the seat low enough. He turned the bars up so he could shift easier. He refused to wear bike shorts. I was terrified that he would crash and burn on it.

He was going to do them again 2 years ago but got hit by a car running across the road in the rain in the dark. He has been training all winter and was going to do them this year when the pandemic hit.

He was pretty happy after. I was going through some old pictures on FB when I ran across it again.

I'm beginning to think that we are much more fucked than I thought.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
j p o wrote:
That is my 90 year old dad in the only bike race of his life during the senior Olympics 4 years ago. He borrowed my wife's P2K since he only had a cruiser and no one else in the family had a decent bike small enough for him to ride. We had to cut the seat post down a little bit to get the seat low enough. He turned the bars up so he could shift easier. He refused to wear bike shorts. I was terrified that he would crash and burn on it.

He was going to do them again 2 years ago but got hit by a car running across the road in the rain in the dark. He has been training all winter and was going to do them this year when the pandemic hit.

He was pretty happy after. I was going through some old pictures on FB when I ran across it again.

Ah, so not a random guy. As long as he's smiling, I'd say his fit is fine!
Quote Reply