Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Bring back duathlons? [desert dude] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Every Duathlete needs to race American Zofingen in New Palz New York in May. Great scenery, great people, great smack talk and a diabolical course.

I am pack fodder but it doesn't matter, I just cant help myself....I have to push myself to the absolute limit to try and catch that person in front of me. We have seek out the worst (best) pain that a course and the competition can dish out and then ask for more.
Quote Reply
Re: Bring back duathlons? [Dudaddy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I love the idea. Where will your races be? Side note: who remembers or did the Coors Light Biathlon Series?!

I started multi sport in the early 90's and could not understand why they Duathlon was almost non-existent when coming back after in the 2000's. They are very challenging, no water to deal with, etc. Did a 2/20/2 in SC several years ago, but there was only 1/year.

Dudaddy wrote:
I hope so. I am putting on a "covid 19" duathlon race series here this summer. We will observe social distancing as much as possible. Starting time trial style going off every minute. I limited entry to 30 people to keep things manageable.
Quote Reply
Re: Bring back duathlons? [mfrassica] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
mfrassica wrote:
I love the idea. Where will your races be? Side note: who remembers or did the Coors Light Biathlon Series?!

I started multi sport in the early 90's and could not understand why they Duathlon was almost non-existent when coming back after in the 2000's. They are very challenging, no water to deal with, etc. Did a 2/20/2 in SC several years ago, but there was only 1/year.

Dudaddy wrote:
I hope so. I am putting on a "covid 19" duathlon race series here this summer. We will observe social distancing as much as possible. Starting time trial style going off every minute. I limited entry to 30 people to keep things manageable.

My races are in Greencastle Indiana. About 45 minutes west of Indianapolis.
Quote Reply
Re: Bring back duathlons? [mfrassica] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
mfrassica wrote:

Dudaddy wrote:

The Coors Light series was amazing. Seems there was one in almost every major city at one time or another.
Quote Reply

Prev Next