Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Best multitool?
Quote | Reply
Will be a gift for my boss who is an avid MTB rider. Needs to be quality, I don’t mind paying a premium. Smallish I would say. Any suggestions?
Quote Reply
Re: Best multitool? [Pmswanepoel] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
It's not tiny, but i love my Silca Venti: https://silca.cc/...ian-army-knife-venti

Great design, Silca precision, and has lots and lots of tools in a semi small package.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Silca make great tools. Italian Army knife in particular

https://silca.cc/...ian-army-knife-venti

the world's still turning? >>>>>>> the world's still turning
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Well you got two suggestions for the same product at the exact same minute, so that's probably your answer.

Maybe I should get one...
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Crank Brothers F15 is by far my favorite. Everything I need on the trail and sleek as hell.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
One-up EDC tool that gets stored in the MTB steerer tube - best ever!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
The Silica one from Josh is probably pretty good although I have no experience with it. Went thru this sort of decisions many times and I now have 3x Crank Bros M19s that I have enjoyed and would recommend to anyone. Very good quality.

Save: $50 on Speed Hound Recovery Boots | $20 on Air Relax| $100 on Normatec| 15% on Most Absorbable Magnesium

Blogs: Best CHEAP Zwift / Bike Trainer Desk | Theragun G3 vs $140 Bivi Percussive Massager | Normatec Pulse 2.0 vs Normatec Pulse | Speed Hound vs Normatec | Air Relax vs Normatec | Q1 2018 Blood Test Results | | Why HED JET+ Is The BEST value wheelset
Last edited by: Thomas Gerlach: Apr 27, 20 11:57
Quote Reply
Re: Best multitool? [Thomas Gerlach] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I already posted my recommendation above for the Silca tool, but I will give kudos to the Crank Bros tools as well. I have one of these too (i think it's the M19, but an older version) and it's a nice size and well equipped. My only complaint is that my crank bros tool looks like hell now. I've had it way longer than the Silca, so i'd expect it to look worse, but i don't think the silca will look that bad in 10 years. I also like that the silca holds a chain quick link inside, and it has a valve core remover.

Quote Reply
Re: Best multitool? [rob_bell] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
While i'm posting pics...here is a negative review for a Lezyne tool. The L shaped 2mm is the worst thing ever. Everything else on the tool is good. Nice chain breaker/spoke wrench. But the 2mm is just awful. I should have cut the L end off with a dremel years ago.

Last edited by: rob_bell: Apr 27, 20 12:46
Quote Reply