Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Introduction: MC2 Sports / Bont Cycling
Quote | Reply
Hi Everyone,
Wanted to make a quick introduction..
I worked with Slowtwitch in the past with another company, and Dan was super supportive of me coming back as a vendor again. Thanks Dan!
We are the NA importer and distributor for Bont Cycling footwear. We're here to support everyone as a resource for getting any questions answered regarding your shoes, product/technical questions, and/or order issues.

Please don't hesitate to reach out at any time, either here on the forum or via email at info@mc2sports.com.
We're located in Northern California.

Best,
MT
Quote Reply
Re: Introduction: MC2 Sports / Bont Cycling [MC2 Bont] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I've been interested in getting a pair of Vaypor S shoes, but as all the shops are closed and there is no way to try them out, what's the best way to determine the size?

The size chart puts me at 47, but it seems like the sizing is a contentious topic with Bonts, so I am hesitant. How do they compare to S-Works shoes in sizing?
Quote Reply
Re: Introduction: MC2 Sports / Bont Cycling [bigsas] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hi bigsas,
Thanks for your interest in Bont.

In regards to sizing, the Bont Size Wizard as the best place to start: https://www.bontcycling.com/...ze-wizard/index.html

Best to measure your feet towards the end of the day after you've been on your feet for a while, or after a ride. We want to measure them when your feet are at their most expanded states if possible. The other nice thing about the size wizard is that it will generate a width for you as well.
If it generated 47 standard for you, then it's the best place to start.

In very general terms, Bonts tend to run about a 1/2 to full size small by the number as compared to other brands.

What model and size shoes are you wearing now?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I currently wear S-Works 6 Road Shoes size 46
Quote Reply
Re: Introduction: MC2 Sports / Bont Cycling [bigsas] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
You're likely going to be looking at a 46.5 or 47 Vaypor S.

If you'd like to try a pair on, we can try to find a dealer near you to send a few pairs. If we do not have a dealer near you, we can also try to help you directly.
Where are you located? You can also reach me at info@mc2sports.com if you have further questions.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Hi Everyone,

I just wanted to give a big shout out to MT at MC2 Sports for working with me on trying out a pair of Bont Shoes. Even though I continue to have foot problems with cycling and still looking for my glass slipper, MT was a huge help. MT and I had a quick chat over the phone and we decided on trying 2 pairs of shoes initially in 2 different sizes. I wear a 42 in a 10 year old pair of Specialized tri shoes and 43 Bonts were right around the same size. The Bont shoes were delivered the same week, I think 2 or 3 days after our chat. Paying for the shoes was easy and done online. My only frustration, albeit very small, was the return process. It took a couple of weeks to get the return but in the end I did receive my full refund. Small price to pay, no pun intended, for MT's awesome service. If you're interested in Bont shoes, he's the person you want to work with! Thanks MT.
Quote Reply
Re: Introduction: MC2 Sports / Bont Cycling [TeamJ] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks for the kind words of support, TeamJ!
Wish we could have been of better help with the shoes themselves, but thanks again for giving them a shot.
Last edited by: MC2 Bont: Aug 25, 20 7:35
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Another unsolicited positive feedback on MC2 Sports. I might be in better position from some athletes knowing what I need (size and fit) from wearing Bonts 10+ years but MC2 Sports demonstrated great customer service and communication in my recent order this year.
Quote Reply
Re: Introduction: MC2 Sports / Bont Cycling [Distance Boy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks Distance Boy!
We're a small operation, so sometimes we can't get things done fast enough for sure. But I always appreciate the patience and support. The forum members here have been awesome.
Quote Reply